Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's The Lowest You Will Settle For?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Me personally I need a 6/10 also young and a virgin what about you?

At this point?

Estella%20Warren%20main.jpg

Unrealistic to the nth obv but so is any woman ever being into me so why not aim high?

momma told me to never settle

biological female who is not morbidly obese between the age of 18-30

im 22 for reference

Unless she is obese I don't really care when it comes to looks. If anything, a lot of girls other guys called "ugly" I thought of as beautiful.

EsOwgTg.jpg

I would fuck two or three of the 1s on this chart.

Jesus @ that female rating chart, the model I posted mogs the “hot” girls to oblivion.

I should have said I'm not talking about just sex I'm saying to be with long term

My standards go up significantly if I'm expected to betabuxx. She would have to be in the 4-6 range then. Without having to betabuxx, I'd settle for lower.

3/10 curry woman my looksmatch

female that isnt morbidly obese

Anything but a landwhale.

1/10 and up to 60 years old

virgin and looksmatch

What's The Lowest You Will Settle For?

Vague question really, in what case?, marriage or just a fuck.

Marriage - Asian (preferably Japanese), age 13 and up (age of consent in japan is low as hell), kind, soft spoken, easily startled and/or scared, shy (still has a face of embarrasment even if its not our first time having sex, retains minor innocence) into gaming, manga, anime, human experimentation (lol well maybe not this, its too much to ask, too rare a trait to get), must be at least 6/10 in looks

Just A Fuck - Any race, any nationality, 18 and up (too risky to pump and dump an emotional young teen that can just call the cops), any interests, must be at least 5/10 in looks. Can be a 4/10 in looks if she has a tight pussy and a nice looking ass.

Last edited:
I would like to answer a 5/10 or at least a 4/10 but... lets be real. I would settle for a 2/10 at this point... as long as she is not fat... or at least not extremely fat.

You can really see yourself with that?

Are you kidding me? Would you reject sex and validation for looks? If you post here, i cant believe it.

Anything but a landwhale.

This guy gets it.

female that isnt morbidly obese

This too

As long as they're thin and not covered in body modifications, i don't care how ugly they are

Looksmatch or 1 point below my looks level

Are you kidding me? Would you reject sex and validation for looks? If you post here, i cant believe it.
I should have specified but I'm talking about long term not just a hook up

Vague question really, in what case?, marriage or just a fuck.

Marriage - Asian (preferably Japanese), age 13 and up (age of consent in japan is low as hell), kind, soft spoken, easily startled and/or scared, shy (still has a face of embarrasment even if its not our first time having sex, retains minor innocence) into gaming, manga, anime, human experimentation (lol well maybe not this, its too much to ask, too rare a trait to get), must be at least 6/10 in looks

That is so based. Like you, I don't let social conditioning influence me when it comes to age. 14 and up for me.

this

Attachments

• images-55.jpg
    images-55.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 72
i'll settle for literally any girl