Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the longest you've gone without showering

What's the longest you've gone without showering?

• 1-2

• 7+ (Clarify the number in the comments if you feel comfortable about it)

Results are only viewable after voting.
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Probably 2 weeks due to a major depression episode.

Results are anonymous

4 days probably, since its very hot where I live, I can't remain much time without showering

I think it was between 7 and 10 days, probably during the first lockdown. Was feeling fucking nasty and I had to shower kek.

Almost 2 weeks

That y u incel. Have atleast 3 showers a day bro

1 week many years ago because of draught

perhaps near half a year during cold months in my childhood,back then I lived in countryside of my third world shithole,most people didn't care much about hygiene

Without a proper shower, maybe a week when I was a kid. As an adult, about 5 days I think. But without showering at all, never more than 2-3 days I think. I always wash my private parts, it's disgusting just to wipe.

Shower is cope. No shower for your face

1 week but that was in my a long time ago when I didn’t gave a shit

Now I shower almost everyday. I don’t feel comfortable if I don’t

I didn't shower for two weeks one time during summer break back when I was in 7th-8th grade. I shower every other day now when I have school or something to do which makes me go out in public.

I forget, probably about 2 weeks.

I can't not shower and fap at the same time, if I fap then I have to shower otherwise I feel greasy so it's no showers and nofap which makes it harder to do tbh.

Not showering is unironically healthy thing to do, you might stink a bit but it's better for your skin imo.

I'm day 4 nofap I think now so might try noshower too:feelsmage:

Fell into a bad depressive period when I was 23 and went almost a month I think. The whole year was such a blur of despair I can hardly remember it.

3 days when I was in the rhine with my school, I was too high inhib to shower every day for the entire 5 day trip out of fear the other guys in my room would fuck around with me, so I only went once throughout the time spent there

6 days once because I had a shitload of exams.
generally I occasionally skip a shower for 3 days once every 2 months. and 4 days in a year maybe.

One full month

1-2 days hmmm, there are a lot of fakecels here ngl

This Week in Racism - Nick Cannon Wore Whiteface and I Cried

"What's up guys? My names Tanner, and I surf and play the guitar.

When I was a kid maybe like 3 days. But as a teenager on, 1 day is the max and that's only if I'm at home all day. My asshole will start to feel sweaty and balls smelly if I don't tbh ngl.

1.5 to 2 weeks. Happens when I get very down. Also brushing teeth falls off a lot then

2 weeks during lockdown. Didn't felt that bad :feelsLightsaber:

i dont usually count days, but i always go many days without showering anyway. I think at least a week and a bit was the longest i didnt shower

I think 2 weeks when I was a child (9-10 years)

Around 1 week

6 days: a summer ldar story

This is retarded. As a kid I went camping for a weekend, no shit I didn’t shower . IT will use this as justification for muh no hygiene. Why doesn’t the poll ask the usual frequency?

Average right now for me is once every 5 days. Because why bother when you never go outside.

about 5 days at max
hated my life and didn't go to work wed/thurs/fri then sat/sun. i think it was sunday my boss called my parents so they talked me into going back. that monday was pure hell getting yelled at from everyone:feelsbadman:

6 days when camping