Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's the longest you've gone without leaving your house? (LDARcels GTFIH)

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Currently on almost 8 months, trying to break my last record of 8+ months :feelsaww:

I already lost count

do you count checking the mail, taking out the garbage etc as leaving the house? if not then the longest i went is like 7 months.

It's been about four months.

If you exclude necessary medical appointments, then over a year.

does going to the backyard count? otherwise a few months prolly

like 2 months already currently.

but how can u stay at home for 7 months. do u never go to the barber to cut ur hair or something. and do u always order grocery online or just living with ur parents so u dont have to worry abotu it?
I cut my own hair every few months, i live with my mom and my leech siblings.
When i earn 10k a month LDARing in my bedroom it’s hard to leave. Corsair Gaming is my next takeover target.
NASDAQ: CRSR
Good shit, I mainly do freelancing and invest in shit too so I don't have to go outside or wageslave :smonk:
I already lost count
Do you not remember the last time you left your house?

Last edited:
6 months. Then I had to visit my physician because I'm a social parasite. I'm absolutely sure that I'm able to stay indoors an infinite amount of time. There's nothing for me outside, why should I bother.

Whole months. I lost track, to be honest.

6 months. Then I had to visit my physician because I'm a social parasite. I'm absolutely sure that I'm able to stay indoors an infinite amount of time. There's nothing for me outside, why should I bother.
I have to go to my dermatologist soon but I don't even care anymore
Whole months. I lost track, to be honest.
I just remember the last time i went outside and then just do the math
do you count checking the mail, taking out the garbage etc as leaving the house? if not then the longest i went is like 7 months.
Mogs me for stepping foot outside of the house, last time I did that was in March :feelsaww::feelsdevil:

Months. No clue the exact record.

During quarantine like 5 months or so, I did go into my woods though.

Did you just walk or did you camp?
Camping seems peacful af I wish i could do it
Mainly just walked around for a few hours, camping doesn’t work since I’m scared of the animals that live nearby so I wasn’t able to do that. Plus my neighbors are loud as fuck so I’d probably stay up all night.

I have to go to my dermatologist soon but I don't even care anymore
Same thing. I don't visit my dermatologist anymore, I no longer care about my hidradenitis suppurativa, just applying my medications and hoping that there won't be any need for surgery. I only visit my physician to get confirmation that I'm still okay to parasitemaxx. I won't leave the house before the new year, that's for sure. Fuck everything, I can just ldar in peace.

I go to the grocery store once a week.

Same thing. I don't visit my dermatologist anymore, I no longer care about my hidradenitis suppurativa, just applying my medications and hoping that there won't be any need for surgery. I only visit my physician to get confirmation that I'm still okay to parasitemaxx. I won't leave the house before the new year, that's for sure. Fuck everything, I can just ldar in peace.
I basically got scammed by my dermatologist, she described me Isotretinoin or whatever tf its called, i ended up spending hundreds of dollars on that shit for months and it didn't do anything, my skin looks even worse, i get less breakouts but my skin looks worse than a fucking zombie.

A whole decade

Especially now that you need the goy shot to be allowed anywhere. In my area at least

almost 5 month
hikikomoriMAX is the way

Imagine bragging about how long you've been rotting. :feelshaha: