Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's the longest time you've gone without showering or brushing your teeth?

T

TheHungariancel

Greycel
Last December I went a full month without showering, even though I did calisthenics 3-4 times a week. I wanted to go longer, but around the 29th day my skin and the area around my asshole started itching quite a bit, so I ended the streak.

A month during lockdown. Can't afford that luxury now.

i shower 10 times everyday

I think I went like a week without showering during quarantine

During middle/high school, I only took one once a week or so. The answer is probably about a month or so.

Now I take one daily, probably necessary for how often I work out.

During middle/high school, I only took one once a week or so. The answer is probably about a month or so.

Now I take one daily, probably necessary for how often I work out.
I would never be able to shower every day. I tried it for a while but my skin was dry all the time. I only do it when I really start to smell or have to go out in public.

6 weeks but that was in middle school, I shower daily now but sometimes skip a day, and brush my teeth twice

Few months for the shower like 2 weeks without brushing teeth

I went for 9-10 months without a shower once just because I didn’t smell bad, I ate a Whole Foods plant based diet i didn’t even produce Body odor at that time. I fucked it up by eating an onion but I would’ve went longer.

I think as a child I often did not shower for quite some time. But since I am an adult, I have probably showered every day or nearly every day. Still technically probably a week or two for no showering because I couldn't due to a cast I had. But I did wash the rest of the body as good as I could at that time, so I don't know if it counts. I think I always brushed my teeth at least once a day in the last 20 years.

Last December I went a full month without showering, even though I did calisthenics 3-4 times a week. I wanted to go longer, but around the 29th day my skin and the area around my asshole started itching quite a bit, so I ended the streak.
5 days without showering, 2 without brushing teeth, long time ago, have to take of myself nowadays.

5 days without showering (went camping) and 2 days without brushing teeth ( was on a road trip and my father drove without stopping for 2 days)

I brush everyday, and shower every other day. I have kept this routine up my whole life.