Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the least attractive girl you'd fuck to escape inceldom?

Least attractive girl you'd fuck?

• 1 PSL, would fuck anyone

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • 2 PSL

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 3 PSL

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 4 PSL

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 5 PSL

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 6 PSL

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 7 PSL

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 8+ PSL, complete standardcel

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Post a pic of a girl around the same rating for reference if you have one. 

Let's settle this once and for all and make all "would you fuck her?" threads obsolete.

Im 5/10 so 4/10 is my minimun

1/10. I'd fuck anything. In fact, after everything I have this sort of fetish for fucking ugly girls.

Interesting thread. Hopefully people start posting some pics in here.I would fuck a PSL 5/10 but I think I'd only date a PSL 6/10.

This is a PSL 6 IMO: https://i.imgur.com/oylqG41.png

PSL 5: https://i.imgur.com/aCWg6f3.jpg

I actually think I like unattractive females over attractive ones. Just now a mouth-breathing, crippled female (legit X-legs) walked in and I would wife her.

Framecel222 said:
Interesting thread. Hopefully people start posting some pics in here.I would fuck a PSL 5/10 but I think I'd only date a PSL 6/10.

This is a PSL 6 IMO: https://i.imgur.com/oylqG41.png

PSL 5: https://i.imgur.com/aCWg6f3.jpg

6.5 and 5.5 imo.

I voted 3/10 ugliest I would fuck.

kankerincel said:
I actually think I like unattractive females over attractive ones. Just now a mouth-breathing, crippled female (legit X-legs) walked in and I would wife her.

There is something hot about lesser attractive females. I think it's because they look more obtainable.

how do you attach a poll to your post?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
how do you attach a poll to your post?

You need 1k posts.

4, since it's my looksmatch

even less if shes thin and has big tiddies

GunnaSecure said:
1/10. I'd fuck anything. In fact, after everything I have this sort of fetish for fucking ugly girls.

Me too

Before no fap, I was fapping to crack whores to get off. At least it's not traps

As an averagecel, I guess a three.

a7e9404d5cd8851c3211541ae0e50dab--strange-people-disposable-razor.jpg

996cffc4347199b9ce0ba1c016185081--fat-girls-weightloss.jpg

b2190c19425a5441d5f3c925356aad35.jpg

I'd do em, but I prefer if they fuck me with a strap-on though.

Anyone that disagrees fucking them is a volcel and should gtfo already.

anything, except maybe horribly, and I mean horribly deformed acid burn victims. i'd even fuck a dead body but that doesn't really count

CopingGymcel said:
6.5 and 5.5 imo.

I voted 3/10 ugliest I would fuck.

That's fair, second one definitely looks above average upon further review.

Post a pic of a 3/10.

Framecel222 said:
That's fair, second one definitely looks above average upon further review.

Post a pic of a 3/10.

You post a pics of a few girls you wouldn't fuck and I'll say if I would or not.

CopingGymcel said:
Would fuck those quite easily. The other two are a huge "no."

Definitely reasonable, the other two are definitely sub-3 IMO.

So now we know that you're not a standardscel.

Framecel222 said:
Definitely reasonable, the other two are definitely sub-3 IMO.

So now we know that you're not a standardscel.

I was before I started injecting. Wouldn't be incel if I had the same standards in the past. But now I have no friends, so I'm fucked.

CopingGymcel said:
I was before I started injecting. Wouldn't be incel if I had the same standards in the past. But now I have no friends, so I'm fucked.

Having no friends is a death sentence that doesn't get talked about enough on this sub. No friends = no way to meet women. I don't have any friends either (besides friends from high school but I only see them on breaks.)

Framecel222 said:
Having no friends is a death sentence that doesn't get talked about enough on this sub. No friends = no way to meet women. I don't have any friends either (besides friends from high school but I only see them on breaks.)

The only way for me to meet women is for them to literally approach me during the day, unless I want to go the autistic PUA cold approaching route (which I do not want to do).

Lots of girls at my gym, but I look too intense while I work out, so that's not gonna happen, plus I never see girls (or guys even) approach at the gym.

Anyway time for me to sleep. I have to wake up before those construction cucks right fucking outside of my bedroom window start working.

CopingGymcel said:
The only way for me to meet women is for them to literally approach me during the day, unless I want to go the autistic PUA cold approaching route (which I do not want to do).

Lots of girls at my gym, but I look too intense while I work out, so that's not gonna happen, plus I never see girls (or guys even) approach at the gym.

you'd be cold approaching with friends as well.....

flowerful said:
you'd be cold approaching with friends as well.....

During parties, clubs and bars where girls are waiting to be approached, yes. That's completely different. And you'd also be introduced to girls through friends and acquaintances.

I used to have standards.
Then I relaized that even old, fat, used up whores weren't an option for me, since they ignored me outright most of the time. I remember one talking shortly to me before turning away and talking to some other, better looking dude.
1 is the the possibility, since I haven't met a genuine one yet, so I can't really say if she wouldn't reject me anyway.
No hope seems the best solution for me in the end.

2 PSL, but she has to be skinny. I don't fuck fat bitches, that just creates more room for hypergamy.

idkwattodowithlife said:
a7e9404d5cd8851c3211541ae0e50dab--strange-people-disposable-razor.jpg

996cffc4347199b9ce0ba1c016185081--fat-girls-weightloss.jpg

b2190c19425a5441d5f3c925356aad35.jpg

I'd do em, but I prefer if they fuck me with a strap-on though.

Anyone that disagrees fucking them is a volcel and should gtfo already.

Fucking them would basically just be masturbation though, they're too large to actually do anything but lay there.

Berdea said:
Fucking them would basically just be masturbation though, they're too large to actually do anything but lay there.
Hence why I'd rather let them fuck me, at least if they move more, they could at least end up losing more weight. I'll hand them over to you, once I'm done, and when they're finally skinny.

The amount of volcels in here...jesus christ. I picked 2 because a 1/10 is an actual deformed down syndrome monster.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Hence why I'd rather let them fuck me, at least if they move more, they could at least end up losing more weight. I'll hand them over to you, once I'm done, and when they're finally skinny.

I'd rather just be bullied about being a volcel at this point.

you guys literally cant rate for shit