Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the importance in order

gasping

gasping

OVER
From my knowledge what matters is
Face
Height
Race
Hair
Frame
Status
Being Neurotypical

What’s the order of importance and am I missing anything?

Who cares? I don't have any of these.

Most important is not being nigga!

Height
Nt
Face
Everything else

Face
Height
Race
"Face" is within race, foids would choose the average white over chadpreet because nobody likes a brown curry face

1- Face + race
2- Height

You could argue both face and height are race

Hm I will ruminate over it and try think of them all independantly over each other.

For example one guy having all of them except status, or one guy having perfect height, status, hair, being NT etc. but ugly af

I think frame is the least important on that list, if you had everything else on that list like good height, face, status etc. then it really wouldnt matter at all if you had a shit frame.

From my knowledge what matters is
Face
Height
Race
Hair
Frame
Status
Being Neurotypical

What’s the order of importance and am I missing anything?
1.) Face
2.) Neurotypical
3.) Height
4.) Frame
5.) Hair
6.) Status
7.) Race

NT last?
JoinedMar 2, 2024
Posts20

1.) Face
2.) Neurotypical
3.) Height
4.) Frame
5.) Hair
6.) Status
7.) Race
This
Based grAY (used only as a stage of user .is thriving)

Why is this
If you dont act in the way thats perceived as correct by society, you are seen as an outcast. Im not autistic bit ive known autistic guys in my life and no matter what they look like (some truecel, some even HTN), theyre KHHV or at least V. Women are fucking repulsed by “awkward” men. And NT awkward and ND/Autistic awkward.

If you have any serious mental illness (Schizo, Bipolar, BPD) you can forget ever getting a womans attention. Youll scare them away the moment they discover your diagnosis

If you dont act in the way thats perceived as correct by society, you are seen as an outcast. Im not autistic bit ive known autistic guys in my life and no matter what they look like (some truecel, some even HTN), theyre KHHV or at least V. Women are fucking repulsed by “awkward” men. And NT awkward and ND/Autistic awkward.

If you have any serious mental illness (Schizo, Bipolar, BPD) you can forget ever getting a womans attention. Youll scare them away the moment they discover your diagnosis
Bpd in women helps them IMO LOL. But for men it’s over. I think NPD can help men tho