Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the highest SMV a mentalcel can have before becoming fakecel?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Is there a limit, can a 10/10 gigachad claim he's a mentalcel?

I would say 7 myself but I'm not sure which is why I'm asking to see what you guys think.

7-8 probably.

11 ded srs

Last edited:
Nothing. if you are chad you are chad and fuck you

7, Chad starts at 8 and will get approaches from girls a 7 won´t.

7 if white and avg height

hard to say for ethnics and manlets. those qualities alone may qualify one for inceldom regardless of face and height.

even 10/10 guy would be fucked, if a girl asking him "want sex?" and he responded "don hurt mi, me popo hurt" and started runing away while crying

even 10/10 guy would be fucked, if a girl asking him "want sex?" and he responded "don hurt mi, me popo hurt" and started runing away while crying
she would chase him and force herself onto him just to have a taste of his superior genetics

she would chase him and force herself onto him just to have a taste of his superior genetics
"help popo hurting me" while he uses a stick to try to keep the hord of foids away

I'd say 8/10 chad tbh, autism can destroy a person

lmao

what is this cope bro.. I thought you had a certified degree in faceology and now you give me this shit
yes bruh he could be a mentalcel wih a retarded autistic expression that acts like a bird and wants to hit women with a baseball bat.

yes bruh he could be a mentalcel wih a retarded autistic expression that acts like a bird and wants to hit women with a baseball bat.
no, man

I'd have to say 7

I don't know, and it's not up to me anyway.

Personal experiences vary and I'll take whomever's self-report of inceldom at face value.

Well, mentalcels will remain incels. So it doesn’t matter if they are accepted here or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back