Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What’s the highest slay count you’ve heard?

M

malakai

Banned
-
This thread gets made commonly, not for a while, though.

I don’t mean some loser who clearly is lying about fucking dozens. I mean, do you have any coworkers/friends who have told you how many women they’ve been with? And if it seems believable?

I would have to say my nephew. He Mogs my entire bloodline, he’s 17 and well over 6ft with 25 girls under his belt, and this was last time we spoke which was November

any female can rack up 3 digits if they want but not all do, even many good looking ones but most of them have fucked dozens at least

any female can rack up 3 digits if they want but not all do, even many good looking ones but most of them have fucked dozens at least

Lol females are a completely different story, most of them have counts in the double digits by the time they graduate college

200 barney stinson

Dont know total count but i know of a few guys that are average to above average looking that could get sex with ease. The average looking white guy was kind of fat, 6' tall, massive dick and woman talked about it. The above average looking guy was mexican, skinny, did all kinds of drugs and about 5'11". Both were pretty much losers that couldnt do much other than get pussy.