Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the highest round you've made it to in Black Ops 1 Zombies?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
20 is my record.

like 29. I never went for high rounds and always played coop.

levres noir danse noire afrique zombie africain other africaine odeur moche

i just remember that the stones could trigger a music

id even remember the rounds i played on bo2 plutonium but i enjoyed custom nuketown modded was my favorite

i didnt really like bo1 because at the moment i just didnt like the movement it felt slow never played the zombie mode but i play world at war and i enjoyed it zombies was fun aswell as multiplayer

i didnt really like bo1 because at the moment i just didnt like the movement it felt slow never played the zombie mode but i play world at war and i enjoyed it zombies was fun aswell as multiplayer
Glad you had fun! Yeah I'm just getting into it for the first time. Making up for memories of not having xbox as a kid haha

I think 20ish

used to play split screen with my dad and brother

35 on five
DANNGGG

My K always gets stolen by the black dude that spawns on wave 7. It was so confusing when that happened. Just this black old dude materializing out of nowhere, stealing my shit, and then leaving.

Also, how do you get pack-a-punch on that map?

DANNGGG

My K always gets stolen by the black dude that spawns on wave 7. It was so confusing when that happened. Just this black old dude materializing out of nowhere, stealing my shit, and then leaving.

Also, how do you get pack-a-punch on that map?
I used to play with my 2 friends all the time back in 2020 and 2021, they basically carried me, We called the science guy Joe Biden cause he was always stealing our guns. I can't believe I let normalscum gaslight me into burning bridges with them because they were very edgy, I miss playing with them so much.

You have to turn on the electricity, then pull all 5 def cons switches and jump into the portal to get to the pack-a-punch room.