Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats the first thing you would do if you had the Death Note

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
heres what i would do
090705 042525

I'd pass it to you.

I'd write for my oneitis to suddenly fall madly in love with me and fuck me and date me only to die of a heart attack whenever the time limit on the Death Note is.
After I have that out of my system I would start killing really attractive public figures and make it clear it's some kind of incel murder spree.

Obvious, become a hit man. Sell my services on the deep web (start off charging bitcoin), after the first 3 kills I'd become so famous there that my services would be sought out by high level clientele willing to pay millions. I'd be a millionaire in a week, imagine a hit man that all you needed to provide was an image of the victims face, their real name, and their current location (to draw attention away from how crazy it is I'm killing people without knowing where they are).

Its the best thing to do with the book, after I'm done funneling all my earnings to my swiss bank account, and I'm chilling in the bahamas, i'll spend my years working on a loophole in the book to make myself immortal, what if you use an equation or something that equals an infinite loop and use that as the time constraint for how you die, then you can just write your own name using said loophole and boom, you are immortal.

make sure @Indari doesn't get hold of it

What's a deathnote ?

It is a book which can be used kill an individual in a specific way by writing their name. If you are curious you can take a look at Death Note anime.

ill cleanse as much as I can

write down every HR manager who has interviewed me in the past year

You can only shorten your own life, never extend it, if you're a human that uses a Death Note.
Wish BlkPillPres's idea of working out immortality like that had merit.
Yes I have researched that before, original canon and Americanized.
It can't happen, per the rules.

If I had one, yes to the hitman idea. Do enough to prove myself. Then only ever take contracts for half a billion dollars. Nothing less would be worth my time.

Also yes to watching a lot of TV, youtube, scrolling through social media and every Chad, every Stacy has to go.
Would take my hitman money and spend days in comfort just writing names until my hand gave out. Every day. Every minute I was awake.

I would use it to make people go ER.

I would use it to make people go ER.

Would be more work that way. You can't just say "Mr. X goes to Whatever Mall and kills everyone he sees" Mr. X would die of a heart attack first. UNLESS you were specific like "Mr. X goes to Whatever Mall and shoots Mrs. B, Mr. J, Miss R." trying to make people go ER wouldn't happen.

Kill KJU while meeting with Trump

Alphadestiny lmao

Day 1 I would act as a sort of Kilgrave, only targeting scum like criminals and pedos and writing deaths such as “writes my name in their will
- hands me all their winnings before a suicide”
Once I’d amasssed wealth I would status max until I was GOD OF THE NEW WORLD

Kill some people from the school I went to. I can't find out any of your names because I'm not computer savvy.