Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the easiest way to make money without working

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : I’m refuse to work a job

Theft and trappin as it's called

government handouts

Become a female avatar in roblox, Collect robux from simps, Sell account to highest bidder.

I literally joined a game and everyone offered me their guns cars tanks you named it LOL

Sell old shit you own

Im gonna collect so much ROBUX

no such thing as easy money if you're not starting off with much

once you get the capital after years of saving, THEN you can start making passive income through rental properties, capital gains from stocks/crypto investments, day trading, etc...

even if you have rental property like say vehicles for rent or real estate, you still have to manage them. they don't manage themselves. so you still have to work hard.

if you invest in the stock market you better know what you're doing. and if you margin trade with leverage, you need to really know what you're doing or you'll get absolutely wrecked.

if you play texas holdem poker you can make money if you're good. and good at calculating probabilities in your head. risk management. dudes in finance are really into texas holdem poker. great way to kill time, relax, and make some money (if you're good).

there are plenty of side hustles you can do but they require work, effort, and skill to make decent earnings.

the best thing any young person can do is to save up to 60k to 100k before they start investing.

warren buffet (or I think it was charlie munger) said that "the first 100k was a bitch". because after he saved up 100k, he started investing and eventually became mega rich.

being entrepreneurial is risky because small businesses go bust all the time

its better to invest your first 60k - 100k into stocks/crypto, buy real estate, invest more into stocks/crypto, buy more real estate, earn more, start a small business, earn more, keep investing into real estate, stocks, gold etf's, etc... and keep doing this for decades. you'll be a multi-millionaire by then. acquire companies, acquisitions, etc... and if you get to 60-70-80 years old and you continue this you could be a billionaire.

easiest way to stay poor? put all of your money into your checkings/savings account, don't invest it, and watch all the prices of services and goods go up year after year. YOU'RE LOSING money when your money just sits in your bank account. just imagine a thug criminal coming up to you every month and sticking a gun to your head demanding $170-$300 from you every time. thats whats happening to you.

smart people post up collateral, take loans, and gamble that shit in the stock market and become even more rich. its a fuckin sick greedy system made for sick greedy bastards but hey, thats just how the modern economy/finance works.

Last edited:
Fraud nigga I’m not even joking

You should review the thread @Undervalued tagged us in. It’s really useful I’ll do those key steps in a sec