Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the easiest and best way to fraud pictures (selfies)

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Do you have any idea how to angle fraud?
I'm also looking for a way to make my eye color brighter and get rid of the acne.

Can u help a brocel out?

If it's good enough for them to want to meet you it would be well over for you when they do.

Squint and take the pictures from a slightly downwards angle (hold the phone slightly above your face). Try different filters that improves the photo but are subtle.

Last edited:
idk try face filter apps or maybe use fake-up
Squint and take the pictures from a slightly downwards angle (hold the phone slightly above your face). Try different filters that improves the photo but are subtle.
Good ideas, I will test them out.
If it's good enough for them to want to meet you it would be well over for you when they do.
Cope.
Foids use makeup and are masters at frauding selfies.

Squint or sunglasses is a good idea. Also hold your phone up high, not down low.

stand a good distance away from camera, thats the most important imo.
when i picmaxxed that was the best thing to do
To avoid lens distortion? Also should I use the front or rear camera?
Squint or sunglasses is a good idea. Also hold your phone up high, not down low.
My eye area is okay, but squinting to get hunter eyes are a great idea.

no it just makes your face more low resolution and flaws and shit and makes your eyes look smaller if they are big.
it makes your face more low resolution and people fill in the blanks subconsciously with more attractive qualities.
idk just try it for yourself.
High IQ as fuck.