Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the dumbest thread Reclusemaxer has started?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I can't be arsed to trawl through them all but if anyone has any favourites (of this tedious poster who I am not convinced isn't a foid but whatever)...

Also note the one x on maxxing. Typical foid mistake.

Most of them. :feelskek:

Where he asked on whether he should fuck his mom or his dad

Where he asked on whether he should fuck his mom or his dad
Did he (or she) actually? Why is this cunt still allowed to post freely or at all?

Didnt advocatedoggy brag about he made an account on here and how he stirs up things but still isnt found out?

I wonder if he is actually reclusemaxxer. He writes genuine posts which he thinks are parody but this is actually denial of his own incel feelings. Then he starts writing posts about personalitymaxxing as if it was all a joke and gets temp. banned. Plausible?

I remember when he made high IQ threads :feelsbadman:

Didnt advocatedoggy brag about he made an account on here and how he stirs up things but still isnt found out?

I wonder if he is actually reclusemaxxer. He writes genuine posts which he thinks are parody but this is actually denial of his own incel feelings. Then he starts writing posts about personalitymaxxing as if it was all a joke and gets temp. banned. Plausible?
:waitwhat::kys:

Ban that IT tranny already

There’s too many to choose from