Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the dumbest argument you heard from age cucks

Izaya

Izaya

Foids owe me sex
★★★
Today I had yet another encounter with an age cuck that was trying to shame me for saying it's better to marry 18-year-old girls rather than old roasties when men reach their mid-20s or 30s. Typical age cuck argument was “she’s not mature enough.” I honestly do not care there are 20-40- year-old roasties that would act the same. We are at the point where even considering marrying legal adults is frowned upon, but the same girls are allowed to sleep around, make only fans, etc. doesn’t logically follow according to these age cucks.

Last edited:
I don't care I had court appointed psychiatrists say in reports that I am the mental age of 16 so I can fuck 16 yers old girls legally forever

As i get older i start realizing that a 25 year old woman is not the same girl she was when she was 18. Usually they have been completely changed from being pumped and dumped, weed, vaping, tats. Its literally just slop compared to her freshly out of highschool. You are literally dating leftovers.

i want a virgin foid so badly.

but nowadays the average 18 year old foid is already reaching double digit body count

i want a virgin foid so badly.

but nowadays the average 18 year old foid is already reaching double digit body count
the possibility of them being virgins is much higher but like all girls they are not pure.

calling them "dumb" is huge understatement, they are actual retards that fell for kike gaslighting. Cant even take those nigs seriously everything that comes from their mouth is some verbal diarrhea.

"17 is still a minor" especially when the dude is 17. Also notice how the minor is never the guy

"Underage femoids aren't mentally mature" The human brain is not fully developed until age 25 so I guess we should raise the age of consent to 25?

Women never really grow up. Society really doesn't want women to be held responsible at all. I'd say the AOC should be based on if the female body can physically and mentally be okay with sex. 16 year olds girls can safely have sex with 16 year old boys, so why can't they have sex with 30 year old men? What's really the difference?
And if their argument is "a 30 year old can take advantage of a 16 year old girl" well can't a 16 year old boy "take advantage of" a 16 year old girl?
If anything I'd say a 30 year old man is more mature therefor more capable of treating a girl.
But women will forever be a victim to these niggers' eyes. lol

The usual "they aren't mentally mature yet even at age 18". They still consider teenagers age 14-19 as a "child", even if that so called child has had sex multiple times and engaged in other such degenerate activities. I have been publicly shamed as being a "pedo" whenever I would tell these agecucks that the legal age of consent in my state is 16, which it in fact is but there is no reasoning with these brainwashed retards using facts and logic.

They react based on emotions and feelings which were indoctrinated in them by agecuck herd mentality and that makes them believe that if you think contrary to the official agecuck narrative than you are the lowest lifeform of all and deserve a painful death. I absolutely despise agecucks with every fiber of my being and would gladly go full er on all of them if I could legally do so...

16 is legal where I am. Those girls are fresh and beautiful.
The 25 year olds coming out of the gym in those slutty yoga pants and tattoos are disgusting. They have also been cummed into thousands of times.