Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the difference between Slavs and niggers

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
Niggers can dance and sing . Slavs are good for nothing

slavic pagan music, tchaikovsky, dostoevsky > anything niggers have ever created

I mean Slavs carved (one of) the biggest empires known to man

Slavs made many innovations in tank and airplane design

A slav invented the AK47 and many other weapons systems that negroes are using to kill each other right now

@DarkStarDown Thots?

Slavic people on the internet are kind to me

Question falls into 20-50 IQ range.

slavs are more good looking and smarter

Average American moment

slavic pagan music, tchaikovsky, dostoevsky > anything niggers have ever created
True, I've heard some of their pagan music & it's good as well as some of the classical.
I mean Slavs carved (one of) the biggest empires known to man
USSR & Russian Empire, correct.
Slavic people on the internet are kind to me
same here.
Low IQ post
Average American moment
:yes:

Slavs are better than niggers simply for not being invasive cockroaches in the human form, who destroy every society they inhabit.

Also russian post-punk mogs the shit out of any ooga booga monkey music by american joggers

A slav invented the AK47 and many other weapons systems that negroes are using to kill each other right now
I heard that ak47 is a stolen design from a German engineer just like the first rockets to outer space

I heard that ak47 is a stolen design from a German engineer just like the first rockets to outer space
The AK's internal mechanisms and design schematics resemble the Garand more but the Soviets did take advantage of captured German rocket scientists. Nevertheless, they had talented scientists like Korolev too.

Also russian post-punk mogs the shit out of any ooga booga monkey music by american joggers
Fr a good chunk of my music playlist is in slav runes and obscure eastern european keyboard symbols

StG44, but Kalashnikov was based on SKS where I read somewhere
@DarkStarDown should know