Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whats the deal with online dating? my point of view.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
not many people are having success in online dating, and i think there is reason beyond 'MUH CHAD' theory.
online dating is a relatively new thing, and we men want to use it in the most practical way possible - meaning, we want to exchange a few lines with a girl> exchange numbers and fastrack ourselves to a date. simple right? well just because we WANT to use those services a certain way, does not mean they are being used for the purpose which they were created for - this is a key concept here.

look how many single men and woman are on dating apps, its fucking ridicules. if dating apps would work as intended, there wouldn't be so many single people out there.
but here is the strange thing.. so many woman on those dating apps are fucking 30+. this is insane. with so many rich and handsome men available there shouldn't be so many single woman.

i think woman are not using the apps for relationships at all, its just like social media to them. and who knows if they even want to be in a relationship

so many woman on those dating apps are fucking 30+
when foids are about to hit the wall they want something nice&controllable. guess where you find that more than anywhere else ... yep. online.

also if foid is above 30 and still single, she'll exploit all available dating ressources