Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's the deal with musicians being whiteknight fags at their concerts?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

The only based musician was a country singer out of all people.

i wanna put my sights on white knights
latest
I always dream about filming myself and a bunch of incels beating the shit out of a whiteknight fag trying to impress a rostie, then putting it on the internet to scare all the cucks.

Shlomo Shekelstein tells them what to do and they do it.

If you’re in an entertainment industry, you almost always have to be a WK out of necessity. Tim McGraw can be based because he doesn’t depend on the coastal cuck cities like those other guys.

obviously you never heard of Seth Putnam or GG Allin or El Duce.

also that reminds me of Fat Kike, I mean Mike of NOFX getting uppity about Ben Weasel hitting a girl with a bottle and then at the next NOFX concert says "a shooting at a country show is awesome". talk about being inconsistent.

glad i don't go to concerts, this shit is so ridiculous...

obviously you never heard of Seth Putnam or GG Allin or El Duce.

also that reminds me of Fat Kike, I mean Mike of NOFX getting uppity about Ben Weasel hitting a girl with a bottle and then at the next NOFX concert says "a shooting at a country show is awesome". talk about being inconsistent.
Cucks don't know how to be consistent because they're low t like foids.

but have you heard of Anal Cunt or GG Allin or the Mentors?

The only based musician was a country singer out of all people.
I mean, I'm not that surprised. I am disgusted by the cucked white knighting in the first three videos, though. Glad I was never a fan of those shit bands.

I mean, I'm not that surprised. I am disgusted by the cucked white knighting in the first three videos, though. Glad I was never a fan of those shit bands.
Whenever I find out a musician is a cuck I lose all respect for him.

If you’re in an entertainment industry, you almost always have to be a WK out of necessity.
Implying those cucks aren't doing it of their own free will.

No, are they whiteknights?

quite the opposite. Anal Cunt had songs like well you be the judge:

Women: Nature's Punching Bag
Ha Ha Holocaust
You're Pregnant, So I Kicked You In The Stomach
I Intentionally Ran Over Your Dog
I Lit Your Baby On Fire
I Sent A Thank You Card To The Guy That Raped You

etc etc
I mean just lol:

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...gws-wiz.....0..0j35i39j0i131j0i10.AD9XL3IJj9M

https://www.google.com/search?ei=ON.......6..0j35i39j0i131j0i67j0i22i30.CeSoVd5mZqw

https://www.google.com/search?ei=0t....0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i131.T-ki52iN9bc

Ha Ha Holocaust
I Lit Your Baby On Fire

etc etc
I mean just lol:

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...gws-wiz.....0..0j35i39j0i131j0i10.AD9XL3IJj9M

https://www.google.com/search?ei=ON.......6..0j35i39j0i131j0i67j0i22i30.CeSoVd5mZqw

https://www.google.com/search?ei=0t....0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i131.T-ki52iN9bc
Based af. They were way ahead of their time. I'm not surprised (((they))) didn't allow them to become famous. This guttermouth song about his mom is kind of based.

I like old HC punk not anything past 1989 usually
all those bands' singers died, btw. Phil Anselmo said something about them:

btw, you're Subzero, do you have a finishing move?

it's just for show

after the show almost all bands are having sex with underage girl groupies

whiteknights are the ultimate cuck

Virtue signalling.
They are still fucking jb backstage.

I like old HC punk not anything past 1989 usually
all those bands' singers died, btw. Phil Anselmo said something about them:
Punk was probably uncucked pre 90's because it was before (((they))) got involved in it.
btw, you're Subzero, do you have a finishing move?
Yes, here it is
giphy.gif

Virtue signalling.
They are still fucking jb backstage.
Not only that, I heard musicians and celebrities ate babies regularly. Jfl at them trying to moralfag on us.

Last edited:
I always knew Logic was a whiteknight cuck. LOL at his name!

In Germany, a rockstar publicly shamed and attacked two rappers for being misogynistic and antisemitic (they said something like "we lift, you are skinny like a Jew in a concentration camp" in one of their songs) right at the venue when they recieved a music award.

Result: media hate them now and the award doesn't exist anymore. Yes, this music award will never be given to anyone ever again. Whiteknights can destroy everything.

lmao The Offspring wrote literal cuck songs.

ben weasel is the thot slayer

lmao The Offspring wrote literal cuck songs.
No coincidence he started whiteknighting right before playing the biggest cuck song he made.
I always knew Logic was a whiteknight cuck. LOL at his name!
Logic? More like no logic.
Result: media hate them now and the award doesn't exist anymore. Yes, this music award will never be given to anyone ever again. Whiteknights can destroy everything.
Whiteknights and cucks deserve to get necklaced.
Screen Shot 2018 11 21 at 44004 PM
Screen Shot 2018 11 21 at 44151 PM

Then they'll look like this if they survive.
Screen Shot 2018 11 21 at 44137 PM

It's coward in a sense because they're in a position where they have lots of power over the common people there who are just watching the show. I always hated that kinda of virtue signaling, let the security take care of that kind of problems.

But tbh, I think that top tier artists have to be all marionettes of the system, see for example how Brad Pitt had one kid become trans, nonwhites getting adopted, I don't think he freely chose all that stuff 100%, they're pushed to do shit like that to program the normies to do the same.

Also, JFL at thinking the guy who was publicly humiliated for pushing a foid will become a whiteknight cuck like they expect. He'll most likely double down in his hatred and violence against foids. Normies are dumb with that kind o shit, again, let the security do their job.

It's coward in a sense because they're in a position where they have lots of power over the common people there who are just watching the show. I always hated that kinda of virtue signaling, let the security take care of that kind of problems.
Those pussies wouldn't have said anything if they weren't famous and saw that happen in front of them.
JFL at thinking the guy who was publicly humiliated for pushing a foid will become a whiteknight cuck like they expect. He'll most likely double down in his hatred and violence against foids. Normies are dumb with that kind o shit
Whenever stuff like that happens to me it increases my rage for cucks and whores even more. But they're most likely not doing it for my benefit, they're trying to program the majority of the sheeple to know what behavior will get them excluded. I rather be excluded from a group of normie fags than being one of the mindless drones who can't think for themselves.

Those pussies wouldn't have said anything if they weren't famous and saw that happen in front of them.

Whenever stuff like that happens to me it increases my rage for cucks and whores even more. But they're most likely not doing it for my benefit, they're trying to program the majority of the sheeple to know what behavior will get them excluded. I rather be excluded from a group of normie fags than being one of the mindless drones who can't think for themselves.
Yeah, this is without a doubt done to program the other people seeing the shit. It's not for the benefit of the Judas he picked to virtue signal at all. All the more reasons for the guy to get more radicalized, if he understands this correctly.

Yeah, this is without a doubt done to program the other people seeing the shit. It's not for the benefit of the Judas he picked to virtue signal at all. All the more reasons for the guy to get more radicalized, if he understands this correctly.
I think a lot of the blackpill comes from men being treated in dehumanizing ways by scummy cucks and whores trying to fit in doing things their social programming told them to.

Last edited:
This just makes me mad. As if females weren't already living life on easy mode

Ha Ha Holocaust
I Lit Your Baby On Fire

etc etc
I mean just lol:

Don't forget "Anyone Who Listens To Dillenger Escape Plan is a Faggot" the best song title. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: