Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News what's the deal with all these shewtings?

• Thread starter Handflappingcel
  • Start date
Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
can someone recap the past 3? their'z; The border warrior, the garlic hunter, and I think one other. some guy from Dayton. what's the summary. need a catchy name for Daytoncel

a shithole being a shithole

I have no idea what are you talking about.

it's almost like the states are all different and not really united. different countries even....almost like theirs treason from within...states should close their borders as well tbh. walls for every state. nobody fuckin move

Modern life is unsatisfying, doing anything that creates chaos is better than living in the decay.

All mass attacks lately are basically this, whether they're islamists or white nationalists or just unhinged psychos. And it's going to get worse. Just wait until more zoomers get into their 20s. Such an abused, retarded generation. They're going to go nuts.

il just do the research myself then :incel:

Should've posted in Offtopic

All you need to know is men are getting fed up with society's bs and tbh, it's about time

Modern life is unsatisfying, doing anything that creates chaos is better than living in the decay.

All mass attacks lately are basically this, whether they're islamists or white nationalists or just unhinged psychos. And it's going to get worse. Just wait until more zoomers get into their 20s. Such an abused, retarded generation. They're going to go nuts.
Oh yeah.
This is nothing yet.
It will only get worse.
I can´t fucking wait.
I´ll sheer them on as i shitpost with muh braza.

All you need to know is men are grtting fed up with societies bs and tbh, it's about time
Women still have too many enablers for disenfranchised men to enact true change. Fucking worthless dogs who are hoping for a crumb of pussy from a used up hag.

Should've posted in Offtopic
because everything isn't connected to everything else.

not having a stable living wage and wife with 99% chance of never having those things. *shrugs*

how do you even know if someone is real...and not just a dirty SYNTH
maybe he didn't kill anyone

shit american culture

Epstein's pedo adventures ensnare countless elites so the ol' Intel agencies needed to fire up a couple of MKUltra pawns to go around and shoot up random places to take the heat off of any Epstein reveals. It's convenient how often shootings seem to take the focus off of other huge stories.

Go buy garlic at a walmart in ohio.

Epstein's pedo adventures ensnare countless elites so the ol' Intel agencies needed to fire up a couple of MKUltra pawns to go around and shoot up random places to take the heat off of any Epstein reveals. It's convenient how often shootings seem to take the focus off of other huge stories.
Oh yeah that pedo.
Do you watch Metokur ?
His videos are literally the best form of entertainment across the Internet.
That, and The Jesus Chatline Trolls.

Oh yeah that pedo.
Do you watch Metokur ?
His videos are literally the best form of entertainment across the Internet.
That, and The Jesus Chatline Trolls.
At times but I'm way behind on his morning streams.

I think I'm subbed to a couple of them, just gotta stop being lazy and watch them. I'm glad metokur's still making content.
Enjoy it while it last, which i don´t think it will be out for long.
The Internet is going to suck without guys like him around man.
Dark days ahead.

Jews want to take our guns

It's no coincidence that they happened within days of each other. The food festival shooter no doubt inspired the other two. ER showed what was possible.

Just wait until more zoomers get into their 20s. Such an abused, retarded generation. They're going to go nuts.
I can't wait
Jew basic

Epstein was dealt with.

Grab your popcorn

Epstein's pedo adventures ensnare countless elites so the ol' Intel agencies needed to fire up a couple of MKUltra pawns to go around and shoot up random places to take the heat off of any Epstein reveals. It's convenient how often shootings seem to take the focus off of other huge stories
this
Grab your popcorn