Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats the cutest thing you partner does for you?

Mostly cause if they didn't at least feel the pain and sadness from this, they'd feel nothing at all.

At least feeling that pain is better than a depressed empty shell. Still know that you're alive. It's when that stops that you don't care about living or dying.

Wtf do you idiots think you are, "tragic heroes"? - "The pain maaaaaan, it makes me feel human maaaan". Please stop with this BS, feeling nothing is the definition of peace, don't try to explain away your masochism with BS arguments like this. I know that I'm alive because I'm fucking alive, stop with this subjective poetic sounding nonesense - "Still know that you're alive"

Aren't you breathing?, aren't you using your eyes to look at a screen to type out this BS. The shit you are typing sounds like some BS a female liberal arts student would say, it looks very ironic for an incel to be saying this nonesense.

Feeling pain is not better than feeling nothing, feeling pleasure is better than feeling nothing, the time you guys are taking to go look up stories to torture yourself you could go masturbate, watch tv show or movie, play a video game, do something. You are pretending like there are only two choices:

1. Wallowing in the nothingness of depression
2. Wallowing in self pity due to self inflicted mental trauma (at least I feel alive teehee)

Wallowing in self pity
Cuk