Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats the cutest thing you partner does for you?

I don't even dare to look at the comment section:feelsrope:

I don't trust cucks and whores anything

All the soys seem to really truly believe in that their existence caring for a roastie normie is something other than miserable. Incomprehensible!

Things i'll never experience

I'll pass on reading the fanfiction by a bunch of reddit neeks

no partner
because i'm a midgetcel
so fucking short

Some of you guys are just masochists, its like you seek out shit to make you depressed, just stop with the half way BS and just kill yourself, there's no way to just "stumble upon" posts like these, you are seeking them out, I'm not even opening that shit, my day started well and its going to end well.

Implying half those faggots even have "partners" jfl.

Reddit cucks lie so much.

"My SO":soy::soy::soy:

1200px-Esso_textlogo.svg.png

@Ledgemund

you seek out shit to make you depressed, just stop with the half way BS and just kill yourself, there's no way to just "stumble upon" posts like these, you are seeking them out
br0 it was on the frontpage of askreddit when the OP made this thread

...Not that I'd go there, of course

br0 it was on the frontpage of askreddit when the OP made this thread

Yeah, literally proving my point, he's browsing reddit of all places, like I said - "seeking out shit to make you depressed"

Even if he saw that on reddit why the fuck did he click it, ask yourself that?

This is why over time I'm starting to think a lot of these posts are troll posts or some user trying to have a "known internet persona". No way you are just endlessly stumbling upon shit online to upset you, its on purpose.

Inb4 "my wife's boyfriend had sex with 3 men in front of me."

Some of you guys are just masochists, its like you seek out shit to make you depressed, just stop with the half way BS and just kill yourself, there's no way to just "stumble upon" posts like these, you are seeking them out, I'm not even opening that shit, my day started well and its going to end well.
not being a masochist is cope.

To lessen the suicidefuel, keep in mind that most of the comments are couples w a soyboy and a landwhale. Call me a volcel, but I wouldn't want a landwhale hugging me from behind and talking to me when I'm focusing to trying to make myself goddamn breakfast

At least we know that over half of these relationships consist of landwhales and numales/chadlites

The blackpill is about not shielding yourself from the truth even if it hurts

8000+ comments?
How about making a post about romantic things you did with your doll.

Last edited:

This times a million.

I didn't even click the link because I know I'm going to be more unhappy than I currently am with what I'll see.

Last edited:

I don't even click. I deleted reddit awhile ago.

Just be a cuck bro0o0o0o0o0o

I drank a bottle of soy sauce with her

Don't know if "cute" is the proper nomenclature but. When we were both seventeen he got a fulltime job to help me move out of my abusive parents' home.

Attachments

• 4fef00ef4976b8dd6c55edd37bf2e5f6.png
    4fef00ef4976b8dd6c55edd37bf2e5f6.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 31
Mostly cause if they didn't at least feel the pain and sadness from this, they'd feel nothing at all.

At least feeling that pain is better than a depressed empty shell. Still know that you're alive. It's when that stops that you don't care about living or dying.

The blackpill is about not shielding yourself from the truth even if it hurts
There's a difference between accepting harsh realities, and going out of your way to constantly relive THE EXACT SAME HARSH REALITY that you've already learned about and accepted, over and over, every single day.

Last edited:
jj the ape
There's a difference between accepting harsh realities, and going out of your way to constant relive THE EXACT SAME HARSH REALITY that you've already learned about and accepted, over and over, every single day.

This times a million.

I didn't even click the link because I know I'm going to be more unhappy than I currently am with what I'll see.

Reading this stuff really doesn't affect my happiness. It shouldn't affect yours either if you're fully blackpilled. Why be unhappy about something that's completely out of your control?

Perhaps you still, deep down, haven't fully accepted the blackpill and are operating with the belief that there's hope for you.

To be honest not so much, given it's reddit and given the additional data it really doesn't trigger me.
It's when I see that in real life or in games / movies that I might feel bad.

Yeah, I ain't clicking that I'm not masochistic enough.

Betabuxxing starts at a young age

and people still can't understand why we incels up misanthropists, we you are denied even basic caring from another human being your entire life. We weren't born hating people, we were molded to it

lol @ getting triggered by cucks orbiting <2/10 foids consisting of at least twice their body mass tbh

that is, assuming it isn't fan fiction

Damn, it's over.