Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whats the craziest place you have had sex?

Seriously this question has become mainstream and its suifuel. Enjoy the awkwardness and wierdo vibes you will give if a normie ever ask you this.
Watch any girl reveal her inner gigaslut whenever asked this question. Behind trees, public bathrooms, behind bushes, planes, cars, everywhere.
The world is a massive sex orgy and you and i are not invited.

Whats the craziest place you had sex?
:feelsrope:

On your mom's bed.

hahaha sex is overated bro trust me ur not missing out anything, it doesnt feel good to have a women want you:soy:

A woman having sex with you and thought of a woman wanting you are two different things and you seem to be conflating them as though that's the part you are missing out on in sex, no its the sex act itself, the other part in inconsequential and only a factor for egoists

Its like the difference between the worker who goes to work for a pay check and the worker who likes getting "atta boys" and accolades from his boss more than being paid

Saying - "hahaha sex is overated bro trust me ur not missing out anything, it doesn't feel good to have orgasms" makes more sense

You're not ever gonna get asked shit like this unless you hang around complete degenerate normalfags. Don't put yourself into situations like that

Whats the craziest place you had sex?
furcadia3.jpg

how I coped in high school