Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whats the craziest place you have had sex?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Seriously this question has become mainstream and its suifuel. Enjoy the awkwardness and wierdo vibes you will give if a normie ever ask you this.
Watch any girl reveal her inner gigaslut whenever asked this question. Behind trees, public bathrooms, behind bushes, planes, cars, everywhere.
The world is a massive sex orgy and you and i are not invited.

Whats the craziest place you had sex?
:feelsrope:

Fuck foids. Having sex is the most theyll achieve in their pathetic lives.

I dream about having sex in lots of places

In my imagination, haha.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Sex to foids is like going to the fridge for us.

Maximum degeneracy

hahaha sex is overated bro trust me ur not missing out anything, it doesnt feel good to have a women want you:soy:

In history class with my right hand

No social life, so my risk of being asked this is a big FAT 0. Especially by a foid.

When people ask me about my sexual experience I will just experience crash and blankly stare at them

I’ve jacked off in the bathroom of the Louvre in Paris once

it’s really brutal

lie and they can tell because of ur personality

Seriously this question has become mainstream and its suifuel. Enjoy the awkwardness and wierdo vibes you will give if a normie ever ask you this.
Watch any girl reveal her inner gigaslut whenever asked this question. Behind trees, public bathrooms, behind bushes, planes, cars, everywhere.

Fuck the people you hang aroudn with tbh

There's no sex for my crazy place

I've fapped in weird places and fapping is technically a sex act
I’ve jacked off in the bathroom of the Louvre in Paris once
based

In my dreams/imagination

My dreams and imagination.

I was bored and found myself watching this horrible normie video where the same question gets asked. Anyway, the whole video is ragefuel. Its some Chad and his FWB noodle. Also he rejected her for a long term relationship, and they still fuck.

I don't like to admit it, but i never had sex.

I don't like to admit it, but i never had sex.
Hahaha you're virgin, lol. What a fucking loser, just pull yourself up by the bootstraps, get a haircut, take a shower, lift, be confident, and ask a girl out. It worked for me.
839a07f0688f94ae7e467132d598c18b

At my college there was an apparent common tradition of people claiming they once had sex at the 50 yard line of the football stadium. Like they would break into the stadium in the middle of the night and do it there

At my college there was an apparent common tradition of people claiming they once had sex at the 50 yard line of the football stadium. Like they would break into the stadium in the middle of the night and do it there
:feelsrope: we never had those exciting adolence experiences

Sex with myself deathgripping my Ritalin limped cock into a pissoir right before an IQ
Test.

God did that stuff make me horny

Last edited:
I was bored and found myself watching this horrible normie video where the same question gets asked. Anyway, the whole video is ragefuel. Its some Chad and his FWB noodle. Also he rejected her for a long term relationship, and they still fuck.

May they both rot

In my dreams brother.

Its some Chad and his FWB noodle.

She looks like a former hooker with several tatoos. And she is almost ugly even by SEA whores standards. What a cuck(naive?) her "boyfriend" is...

dedsrs I see this on IG pages all the time

I get so fucking akward when normies talk about their sexuality. A normie even assumed I was fucking gay cuz I didnt have anything to brag. Almost me punch the shit out of that guy

in a window in amsterdam, behind some dumpsters with heroin whore (20 dollars). in a Kiev shithole appartment with some low class slags. also masturbated under the sheats while looking at my large breast stepsister and another time nurse at hospital [they couldnt tell].