Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the craziest place where you took a shit

When i was much younger i took a shit on my neighbour's front door carpet and blamed it on a stray dog they used to regularly feed

Not sure if they believed it or not:waitwhat: (100% srs btw not larp)

Last edited:
In a public bathroom thats about it man

in an abandoned house

I swear on everything I own I'm not joking.
Mallus are Highest IQ and the most civic tidy people. Fuck off mallu aren't even capable of behaving like this :lul:

When i was much younger i took a shit on my neighbour's front door carpet and blamed it on a stray dog they use to regularly feed

Not sure if they believed it or not:waitwhat: (100% srs btw not larp)
Dog shit and human shit are quite different

Mallus are Highest IQ and the most civic tidy people. Fuck off mallu aren't even capable of behaving like this :lul:
Well idk what to say, tbf it was a really long time ago.

Dog shit and human shit are quite different
Yes very, but i had to come up with an excuse real quick and that's all i could come up with

On a compost pile with all the rotten plants, in a barn where there's a hole where you just shit in it and the turds drop directly into the septic tank.

Last edited:
Yes very, but i had to come up with an excuse real quick and that's all i could come up with
Larp you didn’t shit because that’s too incorrect in my universe

On a compost pile with all the rotten plants, in a barn where there's a hole where you just shit in it and the turds drop directly into the septic tank.
Why does a 2018cel only started posting in 2024 ?

I swear on everything I own I'm not joking.

Gas station in Pakistan in 2015, still haven’t forgotten the smell

Over the side of a boat on a lake

i took a shit in a public bin by a church late at night

inmy fucking pants when i had stomach flu