Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats the closest you've been to killing yourself?

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Banned
-
I havent been very close.

I wanted to kill myself at the train station before so i drove there at night. parked in the car park. sat on a bench near the train and watched them come by. i noticed they even have a soft thing on the front of the train to stop people killing themselves. and they slow down to come past stations instead of going 100% speed.

i sat there crying on the bench trying to get myself to do it. but i couldnt so i just went home.

then i got a letter 1 week later with a $80 fine for parking in the train car park without paying

how fucking brutal. pretty much sums up my life.

Whats the closest you've been to killing yourself?

I tried hanging myself once

Recklessly driving and almost spinning out and crashing on the highway. Fastest I went was 115mph. Ended up pulled over by a police officer who said I "could've killed someone" :feelzez:

Last edited:
I went to a high rise and tried to get to the roof to jump off of it. But there was a security card blocking the roof access, so I went home like a pussy. Wish I had just found a way to jump though. My life has gone downhill so much since then.

I thought about it quite a lot recently, but decided I'd never do that to myself.

Not eating for a day when I was in middle school. I failed when my mom brought chicken home.

I admit that right now I'm too much pussy to kill myself. I want to set myself up for suicide, maybe any advice? I can't endure these humiliations at the university anymore.

Probably the weeks before I quit school.

Or the weeks I spend in a psychatric facility. After getting out of there I had the additional motivation to kill myself so they could not lock me up like that again.

Actually, the real closest I have gotten might be me rushing my scooter down the mountain we used to live on when I was a young boy and almost crashing into a car. Was a few fractions of a second off of being send flying downhill or just face first into the windshield. But that was completly unintentional, so I guess that wouldn't count in this context.

I admit that right now I'm too much pussy to kill myself.
Same. I feel like a shell of a human who has nothing left but death. If I had the balls to go through with it, I probably would.

I admit that right now I'm too much pussy to kill myself. I want to set myself up for suicide, maybe any advice? I can't endure these humiliations at the university anymore.
There are no advices. If you leave, always leave with a positive K/D in Call of Duty.

Putting off going to the doctor for a decade, in the end i had to have 6 hours surgery. Because of the chronic ear infection some weird skin grew all over inside my ear canal, almost reached brain and i lost hearing.

Sometimes i have the impulsive thought to cut my throat open when i have a knife in my hand. I also cut my arm and thigh a few times

I ran in front of a car, but the driver managed to swerve past me. It wasn't really a suicide attempt though, I just didn't care if it hit me or not.

I jumped of a 20 foot bridge on to a road in front of a moving car.

I had a brain injury, broke my ankle and wrist, a few spine and facial fractures.

that was in early 2021 and I still have a limp which wont go away

I also lost all nerve and muscle movement of my right eyebrow, which I cant move at all

I starved myself for a month. The reason I stopped was because my mom messaged me to ask if I was okay.
Other than that I threw myself off of a tall bridge but for some reason only sustained minor injuries because God likes to prolong my suffering.
If I had access to a gun I would've been dead a long time ago, the only reason I am alive is because painless instant suicide is too hard to procure.

i once had an autistic meltdown because of noise sensitivity and punched through a window and my artery was open so i lost enormous amount of blood. Couldve died that day if i didnt get any help

Never tried it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back