Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's The Closest You Ever Came To Ascending [Before Puberty Partial Brag Story]

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Quit being retarded, this was before puberty and I admitted I was better looking back then. You are literally chad, quit larping.
Cope, nigga.
I come back here and the first thing I see is you rejecting a foid and that Dutch faggot claiming his 6’4” height gets him nothing. @Zhou Chang-Xing whatever country this dude is from

Quit messaging me on discord, pussy. What have I done that would result in a ban? You deserve one for bragging and being volcel. It’s always the “woe is me” users that turn out to be the biggest faggot volcels.

When I was in 5th grade I was swinging on the monkey bars alone when a girl I have never seen before came up to me and said “my friend likes you” or something similar to that.

Even at that young age I was proto-blackpilled and knew of my genetic destiny so I replied “no she doesn’t” and monkey bar’d away.

I was like 99% sure this random girl was fucking with me but to this day I will never know.

Why would a random girl that I didn’t know and never saw again fuck with me like that. What did she have to gain? What was the end game? and what if it was genuine? Dumb bitch foid.

When I was in 5th grade I was swinging on the monkey bars alone when a girl I have never seen before came up to me and said “my friend likes you” or something similar to that.

Even at that young age I was proto-blackpilled and knew of my genetic destiny so I replied “no she doesn’t” and monkey bar’d away.

I was like 99% sure this random girl was fucking with me but to this day I will never know.

Why would a random girl that I didn’t know and never saw again fuck with me like that. What did she have to gain? What was the end game? and what if it was genuine? Dumb bitch foid.
It's possible it might have been true. But it may have also been fake, sometimes girls pretend to like you especially in elementary and middle school just to fuck with you. It happened to me a few times.

It happened to me a few times.
Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

Brag thread but some foid hugged me outta nowhere when she was sitting behind me in class, giga whore.
Some other foid rubbed my cheek also unexpectedly when I was like 14.
Mostly that shit.
Still truecel as fuc

Cope I am rated a 3/10 on average by users here. A woman literally got me fired from a job just for talking to her, I am more truecel now than anyone here.
You are a liar. There are many truecels here who are too disabled to ever get any paid employment. I have never had anything like this you shared in this thread. Never had any jobs despite trying hard. I am facially way under 3/10 and 168 cm. I have more moles than probably anyone here. I have green, very visible veins under both eyes, very bad and loose skin, advanced balding, I am almost 33 years virgin already. I have never even claimed to be the biggest truecel here like many of you do, there are some that can't even walk etc. and are more sick etc.

You are a liar. There are many truecels here who are too disabled to ever get any paid employment. I have never had anything like this you shared in this thread. Never had any jobs despite trying hard. I am facially way under 3/10 and 168 cm. I have more moles than probably anyone here. I have green, very visible veins under both eyes, very bad and loose skin, advanced balding, I am almost 33 years virgin already. I have never even claimed to be the biggest truecel here like many of you do, there are some that can't even walk etc. and are more sick etc.
Show me a picture of your face, I doubt you are uglier than me.

Not the most unattractive, certainly. :feelsjuice:

Before puberty there was a girl that was my looks match that liked me I think, I was too autistic back then so I never did anything

My oneitis story. Maybe I should make a post about it

I'm sorry but this story sounds like LARP. I've never seen a random foid approach an average-looking guy, or even a good-looking guy, and ask him to make out with her.

Closest I ever came to ascending was becoming friends with a cute nerdy girl in university who was very shy, neurotic and insecure. Unfortunately, I was also shy, neurotic and insecure and also a bigger retard than I am now, so I never made a move. I never hugged her, kissed her, did anything. So really I didn't get close at all. It's only "close" in that I was friends with a girl. Probably one of the only girls I might have ever had a shot at being compatible with. It would have been a true ascension. I kick myself every day for not having at least tried something (not that I knew how to)

I might get banned for this, but yesterday on Tinder I received a two word reply from a foid.

And that is the story how I got the closest I had to ascension. Maybe one day I might get three words out. :soy:

I nearly ended up in an orgy with minors (as a 20 yo)
I really thought I would ascend that day

When I was 14, I tried to pay a homeless mexican woman to suck my dick, but she knew I was underage and threatened to throw a glass bottle at me.

This isn't really related to the topic but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Never came anywhere close, had a oneitis and I was forced to be around her because our moms were friends but when the time came she blatantly rejected me and always made excuses to not go out with me alone whenever I invited her. Nowadays as you can guess she's dating a tallfag chad, fucking obviously.

She did pretty much all the stuff you see on TV when a girl is flirting, I don't remember her exact gestures probably played with her hair among other things. Then she said she wanted to kiss me
Wtf mogs me. Mogs me brutally. No girl has ever flirted with me before. No girl has ever wanted to kiss me. Don’t ever tell me I mog you ever again

A cute blonde stacylet kissed me on the cheek in first grade :chad:

Mogs me. No shade to you brocel. It's probably nice to think back to that memory.

I can only remember when a girl told me she liked me but we were in grade school and it was one of those things where we were learning phrases that big kids use, is all that was. I think the closest I ever got to her was almost catching her in a game of tag lol.

Wtf mogs me. Mogs me brutally. No girl has ever flirted with me before. No girl has ever wanted to kiss me. Don’t ever tell me I mog you ever again
This was before puberty destroyed my face and you clearly did mention you could get ugly girls but only wanted attractive ones.

you clearly did mention you could get ugly girls but only wanted attractive ones.
JFL. the joke was I can't get any girls so I say I'm stacy only because it doesn't even matter what i want

JFL. the joke was I can't get any girls so I say I'm stacy only because it doesn't even matter what i want
Over for sourgrapecels.

BRutal mog, suifuel while I'm still rottingg