Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the biggest plot twist of this forum?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For me it was when that 2018cel with green anime gif avi (forgot his name) got doxxed and it was revealed he was an IT larper with a tranny girlfriend kek. He was so active in the forum and so in character I would have never expected him to be a fakecel.

For me it was when that 2018cel with green anime gif avi (forgot his name) got doxxed and it was revealed he was an IT larper with a tranny girlfriend kek.
@NEETAndTidy?

JFL. I had no idea.

I wouldn't call it exactly a "plot twist", but my favorite one was the BlackOps2cel reveal saga, when some cuckchanner found out his name and facebook account. The hype was fucking real.

Last edited:
That you guys don't exist and that everyone here is some AI

This would be a big plot twist

I really wanna know more about this, cus this story sounds so funny to have witnessed in real time :feelskek:

More proof tranime avis are IT infiltrators

More proof only trannies use anime avis

That actual chads and foids try so hard to adapt here

That maybe the real treasure was the sub5s we blackpilled along the way.

More proof tranime avis are IT infiltrators
508.jpg

I was wondering why neetandtidy got banned

Wasn't there a foid active on here? Chewbacacel or something like that?

that Insomniac turned out to be a bored normalfag the entire time :(

one of the mods used to be very good looking, that's a suprise to me but i bet the rest of them except few are 5+/10

that Insomniac turned out to be a bored normalfag the entire time :(
Not surprised. I remember him basically admitting to be a HTN multiple times.

I don't know tbh

@HiddenUzer 's oneitis was his ex girlfriend
Oh yeah i couldn't believe it when i found out :feelskek:
What a master manipulator :feelsthink::feelstastyman:

There Are Lots Of (((Plot Twists))) On This Forum

That I’m a 6’4 chad I just come on here to feel better about being chad and I have giga Stacy laying in bed with me as I’m typing this rn.

When I finally wake up:
20220710 111947 1

one of the mods used to be very good looking, that's a suprise to me but i bet the rest of them except few are 5+/10
Yea the faggot knajjd kek when i saw his face i got shocked hard he look like justin Bieber kek any foid would love to fuck him for that face

Yea the faggot knajjd kek when i saw his face i got shocked hard he look like justin Bieber kek any foid would love to fuck him for that face
Ironically knajjd was also the most ruthless mod and he banned people very quickly without second chances, then laughed at them on the ban appeals thread. Also maybe I'm confusing someone else but he said he had sex with a drunk foid once. No idea how that fakecel became a mod.

Ironically knajjd was also the most ruthless mod and he banned people very quickly without second chances, then laughed at them on the ban appeals thread. Also maybe I'm confusing someone else but he said he had sex with a drunk foid once. No idea how that fakecel became a mod.
i bet be his urge to brag was growing stronger

he had many girls who confessed to feel sexual attraction to him, and he also bullied other kids when he was in elementary school.