Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the biggest animal you could kill with your bare hands

G

Guest2

Toadman thinks a bear.I think I made this thread before, because I remember @Robtical saying something, but I reckon I could kill a wolf or larger dog

i can kill everything with my hands

femoid, except those who are more fit

I reckon I could kill a wolf or larger
iu

X- doubt

Humans are large but incredibly easy to

a deer maybe a buck on a good day

humans are weak tbh. i'd probably be able to kill a dog.

myself probably a dog as well, but I remember reading a hunter killed a bear with his bear hands by reaching into it's throat then doing something idk what

myself probably a dog as well, but I remember reading a hunter killed a bear with his bear hands by reaching into it's throat then doing something idk what
I think a bear's bite force would be too great to do the old "rip it's organs out" trick; it would just read your arm off. You'd also have to have bloody long arms to reach all the way into a bear where it'd be lethal

A bird, but not a big one like an eagle or a pigeon, something small. Like a baby bird.

I can probably match a wolf. Really depends on the situation, tools and if I can get the jump on them.

I could fight the entire .co staff

I would probably find it harder to kill a baby bird than a bigger aggressive dog ngl

It's physically impossible for me to kill a dog. Not for humanity reasons, but because they're too strong. You know how big a dog is??? How strong a dog is???

I think a bear's bite force would be too great to do the old "rip it's organs out" trick; it would just read your arm off. You'd also have to have bloody long arms to reach all the way into a bear where it'd be lethal

here's the story. apparently he pinched off the jugular, and yeah it's probably fake but I want to believe

It's physically impossible for me to kill a dog. Not for humanity reasons, but because they're too strong. You know how big a dog is??? How strong a dog is???
They're dumb as fuck though. You could bait it into biting your arm and then just lift one of the hind legs up and kick it to immobilise it, or go for the eyes while it's locked onto your arm. You won't get out unscathed, but you won't get much more than a nasty bite to the arm and maybe some other minor scratches and shit

They're dumb as fuck though. You could bait it into biting your arm and then just lift one of the hind legs up and kick it to immobilise it, or go for the eyes while it's locked onto your arm. You won't get out unscathed, but you won't get much more than a nasty bite to the arm and maybe some other minor scratches and shit

That wouldn't kill it, and it would eventually let go of my arm to attack the rest of me if I'm poking it in the eyes. One kick isn't gonna immobilize a whole dog, not from my legs.

I could crush your lagomorphic body in seconds

Jfl at incels who think they could kill a bear or a wolf barehanded
Civilization and urbanism has really skewed / fucked up humanity's ability to asses danger, speciallu concerning wild life

You could probably kill an inceltears poster by offering to give them a Nintendo Switch if they can run up ten flights of stairs

You'd get injured bro. Maybe killed yourself, and you wouldn't kill it. They seem like easy targets but the sheer mass of them is too much for us to go in without tools.

You'd get injured bro. Maybe killed yourself, and you wouldn't kill it. They seem like easy targets but the sheer mass of them is too much for us to go in without tools.
I've killed cows before, with instruments of course, they're strong but If I really tried it I could kill it

shark, I'm trained in shark defense I can take any shark in a 1v1