Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the biggeat animal you could take in a fight?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Images 7 5

jfl at the stupidity of burgerclaps

I could beat a goose

a cat , a medium dog or a crocodile as long as he's on land. i will just come from behind him and hit his head with rock

a cat , a medium dog or a crocodile as long as he's on land. i will just come from behind him and hit his head with rock
Cats are predators. They could fuck you up with a scratch to the jugular if they wanted. I think average dog could also kill a human, though it could go either way. Idk, just think people underestimate how deadly a cat could be if it wanted

I can beat various animals like an average dog, an average goat, an average woman, an average sheep, an average cat, an average pig and so on.

I think I could beat a large dog in a fight to the death with no weapon or anything (though I think I'd be disfigured from the fight even if I win). I really hope it never comes to that I do not want to fight an animal.

Cats are predators. They could fuck you up with a scratch to the jugular if they wanted. I think average dog could also kill a human, though it could go either way. Idk, just think people underestimate how deadly a cat could be if it wanted
you seriously think you can't kill a cat? Are you a twink or something

you seriously think you can't kill a cat? Are you a twink or something
You have no weapons and you're in a room with a cat. Please explain to me how you defeat it without getting annihilated in the process? Oh btw cat saliva is poisonous so if you don't die then you might die later.

A young capybara

You have no weapons and you're in a room with a cat. Please explain to me how you defeat it without getting annihilated in the process? Oh btw cat saliva is poisonous so if you don't die then you might die later.
ok buddy. Gr8 b8

anything with a macahte and a gun

Chimpanzee (jk a chimp would tear any man to shreds)

Depends, if I'm my typical self then not much, especially with my moderate to severe phobia of canines.

If I'm really pissed off/off morals/'bloodlusted', then probably a medium sized dog or a coyote. Not sure about badgers/wolverines and black bears since I'm oblivious to their interactions with humans, but I hear wolverines could tear apart even large size aggressive dogs to shreds so I'm not sure.

If it's purely an intimidation battle though I'm positive a fully grown low inhib adult non-manlet male could hold his own against a lone grey wolf or even a hyena.

"figures shown are the percentage of times each animal won their fight"

Elephant 74%

wot

"figures shown are the percentage of times each animal won their fight"

Elephant 74%

wot
Yeah its insane that anyone thinks they can even harm an elephant, yet alone win a fight.

the fact that 74% think they could win a fight against an elephant just shows us the general iq of americans

:feelskek: . i cant fight the roaches in my studio apartment