Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats the best way to red pill someone successfully?

has finding the incel community helped you cope?

• yes

• no

• meh

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

SoiBoicel

Greycel
I only really have one friend and im trying to convince them of the red and black pill without them thinking i turned into a complete freak:forcedsmile:
How do you make someone see your perspective? Are there any specific instances or ways you would go about it?

tell them to take cold showers and hold frame :redpill:

I only really have one friend and im trying to convince them of the red and black pill without them thinking i turned into a complete freak:forcedsmile:
How do you make someone see your perspective? Are there any specific instances or ways you would go about it?
They have to be the low status to see the world for what it truly is. I'd say they have to be pretty isolated as well.

Show them the "Pig woman" experiment.

Dont do it bro.. My irl friends are high tier normies/chadlites and its impossible for them to understand, like week ago i jokingly told them "its over for 155cm guy he just cant get gf" and they kept saying there is a chance and he will find midget gf :feelsgah:
Just dont even try or you might lose your only friend

Don't reveal your power level in real life. The second a female or a leftist hears you use incel speak, your life is over.

Dont do it bro.. My irl friends are high tier normies/chadlites and its impossible for them to understand, like week ago i jokingly told them "its over for 155cm guy he just cant get gf" and they kept saying there is a chance and he will find midget gf :feelsgah:
JFL at normies.

lmao my chadlite friend said its "fake" couldnt explain how tho
Was his response "Just trust me bro".
Ummm sweaty that experiment isn't done on whole human population and not to mention it was done by some stupid misogonyst inkel. Yikes!

redpill is bullshit,blackpill them directly.

I wouldn't bother blackpilling others, you have to realize blackpill yourself. If you will try to force in to someone he will probably go into defensive and try to spit it out.

Realizing that your whole world view is bullshit is one thing, but when someone else comes and claims that your worldview is built on lies can be crushing.

blackpilling friends is bad idea. they will just start to see you as inferior to them, if they are better in looks and will behave that way

This is what im afraid of, my only friend will just decide to leave me. He's a normie who actually has a chance of getting a gf one day

Don't use redpill terminology. Also, dont mention that you're part of a group, as he will think you're being influenced by a cult. Just use real world examples and logic.

They need to be mentally tormented and find out for themselves. Red pill rage will help them go down this route.