Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "what's the best way to pass a woman/girl who's walking ahead of me, in the same direction, at night?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

This is truly one of the most pathetic posts i've seen on Reddit. Imagine actually having thoughts like this go through your head. As if any woman would go out of her way to make sure that the average man feels comfortable around her. This gave me an idea though. I'll try to be extra creepy at night whenever I walk past foids now. I'm a little more low inhib at night so maybe this will help me throughout the day when it comes to my super high inhib levels.

lol imagine caring what the fuck whores feel. fuck them

Lmaoo he is so desperate for females attention/validation that he had to make this retarded post

These guy is an actual rapist. Normal people don't need advice from anonymous social media users about walking manners.

The best thing to do would be kill yourself in front of her to show off how sympathetic you are... You are not allowed to walk outside at night anymore if any females are around. Seriously what is up with this cucked behaviour only to please females?

damn beta as fuck. speed past that bitch if she’s walking to slow.

most are gonna be laughing at this subhuman and touching themselves to alley rape fantasies after giving him his upvotes

i give foids the death stare, it's funny to see them getting scared

I walk behind them.

They normally close the street and end up running.

lmao ,some guys actually give a shit about this.

This was how I used to think in my cuck days when I was 18. I would worry about scaring foids by mistake. It never did me any good, I just avoided foids for fear of scaring them.

All the males in the comments are a disgrace.

I always walk really fast a stomp my feet loud towards her. One of two things happen.

1. She walks really fast almost power walking and stays ahead of me.

2. She turns around to see who is behind her and I walk past her

From what I can tell op is an estrogen fueled little cuck,I doubt any female would be scared of him walking behind her.

If a woman turned around and saw me walking behind her, she'd probably cross the street because of my bad personality face.

i give foids the death stare, it's funny to see them getting scared
truly lifefuel
spent so much time being less than others that their fear is now the only way to feel alpha

Made me think of this thread.

These guy is an actual rapist. Normal people don't need advice from anonymous social media users about walking manners.
Maybe he is an aspie cuck.