Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats the best way to get muscled at home?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i want people not to laugh at me any more any gym maxxers got any tips

Pushups are one of the best in home exercises tbh. Just do variations, Diamond, Explosive (where your hands come off the ground, etc)

I’m a master at push-ups, check my army pt tests

Google convinct conditioning.

Sit ups and bunging jumps off the bed and then some protein with vining

I was just thinking of this what a coincidence.

Being short is bad enough being chubby or weak on top of that isn't a good combination.
I can barely do 10 :(

Mogs me.

I can barely do 6 jfl.

I was just thinking of this what a coincidence.

Being short is bad enough being chubby or weak on top of that isn't a good combination.

Mogs me.

I can barely do 6 jfl.
Oef I feel you if you look jacked guys and girls won’t mess with u

Work towards any advanced calisthenics moves. Push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups & muscle-ups,L-sit, handstand, handstand pushups, straddle planche, full planche. In order of difficulty.

install gymnastics rings, on your ceiling with anchor bolts, they can support lots of weight, but beware they could also be used to rope yourself.
Also another very good option is buying competition olympic kettlebells 2 exercises: long cycle(clean and jerk) and snatch.
i do both, both are very good for longevity

Do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and go for a steady 6 mile run around your local park daily. In time you'll find out you have incredible strength and the ability to obliterate anyone in your way with a single blow. You'll also grow the ability to fly.

Spend like 20 bucks at walmart and you can get a pullup bar to hang on your door frame while also doing different variations of pushups like others in this thread have said. The one I had lasted for years before it broke. I LDAR now and dont worry about shit like this though

Static holds?

Get a sturdy plastic milk crate , fill it with rocks, hug it, walk around / squat. Old bicycle tube , for punching exercise, fist pushup. To increase hgh production, do hitt,like 30 to 50 jumping jacks in 30 seconds, rest 30. Repeat 10 times.

Push-ups, pull-ups, curls, crunches and some kind of split squats together train your entire body and can be done at home with little space and cheap equipment. Without the right genetics don't expect to get swole anyway.

Push-ups, pull-ups, curls, crunches and some kind of split squats together train your entire body and can be done at home with little space and cheap equipment. Without the right genetics don't expect to get swole anyway.
I won’t bro just want to be strong enough to fight if I have to

Save some money, and make a home built gym for one room.
If you can afford the space for it.
Weights, a big sack etc...

I had the money at some point, but i don´t live alone yet.

diamond pushups and pull ups

I think i am too obese to do a pushup properly

Get a barbell with a pair of 2.5, 5 and 10 kg plates and more if needed. Also get a pull up bar installed in your home.
Do front and back squats, lunges and deadlifts for legs. Deadlifts, barbell rows and pull-ups/chin-ups for back. Weighted push-ups for chest. Overhead presses for shoulders and upper chest. If possible get a bench so you could bench press too. Curls for biceps and tricep presses for triceps. Should cover your whole body and don't train more than 2 muscle groups per day.

IDK im saving up for these weights