Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what's the best way to eat oatmeal

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I know there's some oatmeal aficionado here, I don't remember the nickname
I find plain oatmeal (with some cinnamon) better than fancy oatmeal with tons of fruit and other toppings
I just found out about overnight oatmeal and gonna try it tomorrow - I'm often too lazy to cook it, so it seems like a perfect solution
oatmeal is the perfect ldar food - easy to make, reasonably tasty and nutritious
oatmealcels unite

With yoghurt and jam or honey

I like to eat it by boiling it,hot I mean. Put a bit water and put oatmeal, boil it. It tastes so good
Eating raw oatmeal make my shit weird so I eat it hot

I like to eat it by boiling it,hot I mean. Put a bit water and put oatmeal, boil it. It tastes so good
Eating raw oatmeal make my shit weird so I eat it hot
yeah, you're not supposed to eat it raw
you can just pour hot water on instant oats, but instant oats are more processed, so I avoid them
you can eat raw oat brans, but they're just an addition and not a snack on their own - I sometimes mix in some oat brans in my oatmeal

Mix oatmeal with mashed banana, mashed sweet potato, or peanut butter powder. Instant mouthfeel improvement, and the taste isn't bad either. Dried fruit is for cucks, so don't bother, it'll just soak up the water needed for your oats and give you unnecessary processed sugar. Also, add salt.

I just put mine in the microwave for a few minutes with room temperature or slightly cool water. No need to waste time cooking it on the stove; it takes longer and dirties up your saucepan when you don't have to.

I just put mine in the microwave for a few minutes with room temperature or slightly cool water. No need to waste time cooking it on the stove; it takes longer and dirties up your saucepan when you don't have to.
can you do it with regular rolled oats or do I have to use instant oats?

Regular rolled oats are fine
cool, I will try that :feelsokman:

also, I agree: dried fruit is bluepilled; I used to think I don't like oatmeal, because it tasted like sugary soup, but it turns out I just disliked the dried fruit (which normies told me I'm supposed to add)

I don't recommend eating oats unless they are fermented

I just eat oatmeal with a spoonful of sugar on top.

Take normal oats add milk (not to much not to less, you don't want it swimming later but be aware oats suck up a lot of milk) put in microwave until oats are soft and everything a bit warm. Meanwhile dice half an apple and hack walnuts (not to fine). Throw it all together add a spoon of honey and cinnamon as you like.

What are instant oats? Don't have them here.

Last edited: