Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the best way to die when sleeping?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
I sERiously just want to die at this point. I really wanted to ascend but starting last year in late July after terrible things happened, I feel like dying more than even the remote possibility of getting a girlfriend and sex.

I really want a painless, comfortable, clean, and pleasant death. No pain, not bloody, no wounds, no suffocating, and not long.

I know that poison or some overdose would probably be the ideal method.

I've been occasionally reading about nembutal since 2021. I'm just too scared of it ending up being painful or I survive and become messed up making me a total disabled truecel instead of an unloved shortcel wizardcel that gets mogged in practically everything...

I wish dying were simplier and easier. Many someone just use anaesthesia on me so I am completely unconscious. Then while I am out, I get put into a pod that's filled with nerve gas or injected with a fatal dose of nembutal.

Sometimes I think about the most painless ways I could die like tonight. I don't think that I could ever rope on my own and if I did, I'd probably fuck it up and then I would be worse than I am now.

I don't really want to be alive anymore. I just want to be done with my life and get it ovER with. I've wanted so many times to fall asleep and just die when dreaming.

The oldER I get, the more I want to die. It should be a right to have the most comfortable, painless death possible rather than forced to live a painful, lonely, and misERably life. I have suffERed too much in life that I really can't go on anymore.

I sERiously just want to die at this point. I really wanted to ascend but starting last year in late July after terrible things happened, I feel like dying more than even the remote possibility of getting a girlfriend and sex.

I really want a painless, comfortable, clean, and pleasant death. No pain, not bloody, no wounds, no suffocating, and not long.

I know that poison or some overdose would probably be the ideal method.

I've been occasionally reading about nembutal since 2021. I'm just too scared of it ending up being painful or I survive and become messed up making me a total disabled truecel instead of an unloved shortcel wizardcel that gets mogged in practically everything...

I wish dying were simplier and easier. Many someone just use anaesthesia on me so I am completely unconscious. Then while I am out, I get put into a pod that's filled with nerve gas or injected with a fatal dose of nembutal.

Sometimes I think about the most painless ways I could die like tonight. I don't think that I could ever rope on my own and if I did, I'd probably fuck it up and then I would be worse than I am now.

I don't really want to be alive anymore. I just want to be done with my life and get it ovER with. I've wanted so many times to fall asleep and just die when dreaming.

The oldER I get, the more I want to die. It should be a right to have the most comfortable, painless death possible rather than forced to live a painful, lonely, and misERably life. I have suffERed too much in life that I really can't go on anymore.

I’ve been in that head space and somehow worked through it, I’m not sure what worked or didn’t work but I’m here. Hopefully you’re doing better than the last time you posted this but if not let’s chat.