Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the best thing an incel can do?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
What can we do after realizing e are incels and there is no hope for us in this world?
What's the best option

LDAR and moneymaxx

Learn to be self sufficient, starts his own business and has as little connection with the society.

"You don't know what I can do. You don't know what I can do or what I'm gonna do or what I'm gonna be. You don't know. I'm good. I have good things that you don't know and I'm gonna be something -- you -- You Don't Know And You'll See"

Play videogames until your bored of that.

Ask for political asylum in North Korea

Cope with what you like : coom, food, booze, video games, anime, movies, hobbies.
Neet if you can.
Contribute the least to soyciety (or do as much as you want if you like it but not at the expense of your mental/physical health, you come first).
Don't help others if they don't deserve it (up for interpretation and depends on you) or have done something for you.
In short, live as you wish, and try to copE instead of Rope.
:smonk:

Playing Minecraft?

Going ER or LDARing as NEETs

I dunno man, do what you can. If you can't live your life on "the track" then you can do whatever society will allow you to do, and probably some things it won't. Since I know that I will never have a family, I don't have to spend my time trying, and I can use it to play vidya or try to learn about why we are the way we are so that maybe someday I can pitch in to try to make society accept us and let us live good lives.

Moneymaxx so you can afford higher level copes like surgery.

money- and looksmaxxing

Depends on how incel. If you don't have social problems then moneymax and cope. If your life sucks outside of women, like getting bullied, rejected from jobs, etc., then ldaring is the best you can hope for.

What can we do after realizing e are incels and there is no hope for us in this world?
What's the best option
My signature guide + locationmaxxing + foreign languagemaxxing (to increase your reach)

This is your best choice while remaining as natural as possible

Last edited:
Literally NEET and pleasuremaxx by overloading on drugs and coomimg and junk food until all the pleasure receptors in your brain are fried beyond repair, then rope

To cope and last as long as we can tolerate.

Money max and flee to Thailand with all your savings, make sure to plan your death soon afterwards :fuk:

LDARmaxxing and careermaxxing

Unironically killing yourself probably if you are 100% sure nothing can change well death will be a net positive in that case I guess

There is nothing fun to do. Perhaps abuse the system by pretending to be a tranny or whatever to increase your life quality. Become addicted to a cope.

Moneymax, then use the money to SEAmax.

ThERe’s something. I AM sure you know what it is

Never been born above all

Cope & Hope

Or have the courage to off our selfs.