Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the best country for an incel?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I want to live my last days in complete isolation-- a place where I can go for a walk and still barely see anyone out. I like harsh winters and I hate socializing. I avoid people like the plague. If I see someone I know walking in my direction, I pretend I didn't see them.

Wait for the yellow fever bluepilled cucks to ruin your thread with SEA

Greenland or Siberia
Both have cute rice whores around.

There's no real good place for an incel. The best thing is finding a way to be able to hikikomori or at least NEEting.

Somewhere in SEA

Any country where the goverment pays you for existing and preferably gives free housing. There were a couple of finnish posters that said that Finnland was like that

Doesnt Alaska give you money for living there?
Live somewhere in the country and all you have to worry about is polar bears. The Inuit people (think thats there name) tribes are very friendly so they wont fuck with you
Only thing you have to worry about is depression since no sun for like 6 months

The pitcairn islands or Antarctica

Doesnt Alaska give you money for living there?
Live somewhere in the country and all you have to worry about is polar bears. The Inuit people (think thats there name) tribes are very friendly so they wont fuck with you
Only thing you have to worry about is depression since no sun for like 6 months
No sun for half a year? No wonder the state pays you for living there. :feelskek:

Both have cute rice whores around.

There's no real good place for an incel. The best thing is finding a way to be able to hikikomori or at least NEEting.
Siberia has blonde blue eyed foids bro.

The country with the ugliest men in the world. But i have no idea which it is.