Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the best age to rope?

What's the best age to rope?

• 15 and earlier

Votes: 6 20.0%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 50+

• Total voters
Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I would say 30 is a good age. It's the official age at which you aren't considered young anymore. Youth is a good cope in itself, why waste it?

Also it's late enough that you won't be called weak or a pussy but still young enough to avoid the great suffering that you will witness from 30-80.

I guess if you have good copes 35 would be ok too.

you make a good point. truecels with nothing age faster tho

I’m 24 soon in 27 this month, I take that as my final chance in life, otherwise I muster the strength to end it quickly

As early as possible? :feelswhat:

the agepill is brutal, my pain and depression will probably double or triple by the age of 30

As early as possible? :feelswhat:
this tbh, earlier the better. But 21 is the absolutely the last hope, any extra bone growth is locked in by then. And if you can't make it in college, you will never make it.

I’m 24 soon in 27 this month, I take that as my final chance in life, otherwise I muster the strength to end it quickly
Nah you'll be here bitchboy :feelshaha:
Alone with us :feelsEhh:
this tbh, earlier the better. But 21 is the absolutely the last hope, any extra bone growth is locked in by then. And if you can't make it in college, you will never make it.
I stopped growing at 14, and this is my last year of college :cryfeels::feelscry:

id say around mid 30s

The second you come out of the womb

I would say 30 is a good age.
Also agree with 30. If you are still incel by then there is no point in continuing. I know we joke around and say "over at 18" etc. But your youth is gone by 30. Your 30s are not the new 20s. After 30 your body starts to catch up with you and what you put into it and your daily habits start taking a toll. Health issues, seeing everyone bypass you with a family and established career, parents getting older if not on their way out already, every foid your age has already been through a lord of the rings trilogy adventure in terms of how much theyve been ran through. I already feel like an 80 year old at only 22 and will be surprised if I make it to 30.

Last edited:
我13歲就應該自殺的
一個拿不到第一名 165 又醜的三流人才
那幾個成績比我爛的現在再打炮

Lord of rings is acceptable, I am afraid it is like game of thrones.. fucked too much and mine butchered penis by kike fuckheads is all I have really, even before the dick nightmares I am short, kid face, autistic blue collar wageslave.. my hope is to travel into Thailand enjoy my last remnant of a life and rope without looking back:cryfeels:

The sooner the better. We're all going to end up in the same fate no matter how much longer we wait.

I would say 30 is a good age. It's the official age at which you aren't considered young anymore. Youth is a good cope in itself, why waste it?

Also it's late enough that you won't be called weak or a pussy but still young enough to avoid the great suffering that you will witness from 30-80.

I guess if you have good copes 35 would be ok too.

Definitely 40-45+

For women its around 30/35+

It depends, Women should rope faster since they get used up and older faster and nobody needs an old woman they are useless they have all their power when young. Men are still good to go for a bit longer than that but def after 50+ you should start thinking about roping.