Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the average height for zoomers in your area?

Choose

• Total voters
R

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Do you get brutally heightmogged or are you the heightmogger:chad:?

pretty much taller than me

In my neighorhood 5'10, in college 5'11 I'm 5'7

Taller than me I know that much

I think 5'10-5'11. I get brutally heightmogged being 5'5.

The average height has not gone up, this "Don't pay attention to averages, kids are taller now" stuff is a ghost story.

The average height has not gone up, this "Don't pay attention to averages, kids are taller now" stuff is a ghost story.
Kids are definitely taller. I get heightmogged by ethnic zoomers more than I do by old white people.

Around 5'11 to 6'0 here in scandicuck, I stand at 5'10 which I used to think was an ok height coming from a family of manlets but I get heightmogged to oblivion in every room where 5 or more men are gathered and even worse around the younger generation, I thank the smaller build arab rapefugees and the somalian negroes for making me look tall or I would have felt like a manlet constantly these days.

If I include ethnics, like 5'10. If I exclude them like 6ft

The average male height in the Western World was 5'7-5'8 in the 1920s, crazy how there has been a large increase, that can be attributed to both living conditions and hypergamy. I rarely meet ethnics that are shorter than their parents, I'd say maybe 1 in 30 people I've met don't surpass their father's height from the data I've collected and the rest would reach at the very least reach their father's height.

Makes me wonder how much more it will increase in the generation Alpha, unironically the 6ft average meme might become a reality because Generation Alpha is growing up around a mega hypergamous tech-ridden society.

The average male height in the Western World was 5'7-5'8 in the 1920s, crazy how there has been a large increase, that can be attributed to both living conditions and hypergamy. I rarely meet ethnics that are shorter than their parents, I'd say maybe 1 in 30 people I've met don't surpass their father's height from the data I've collected and the rest would reach at the very least reach their father's height.

Makes me wonder how much more it will increase in the generation Alpha, unironically the 6ft average meme might become a reality because Generation Alpha is growing up around a mega hypergamous tech-ridden society.
With the obsession of height and looks in general, dramatically increasing as time passes by, the people after our generation are going to be gigamoggers. Taking HGH will become normalized to the point that not taking it will be considered child abuse. They'll get surgeries for their faces after they finish puberty, and LL as well if they're not satisfied with their heights. Even foids will get surgeries for their faces and bodies after high school as the competition to secure gigaChad for themselves will skyrocket.

Between 5 ft 10- 5 ft 11 in my area

Kids are definitely taller. I get heightmogged by ethnic zoomers more than I do by old white people.

Because they're old and their bones have sunk. That's a posture issue.

I disagree, when I am around older generations it feels like they are slightly shorter on average than my generation.

I literally get mogged by every single man when I leave my house 5'5 is brutal here, even half the foids mog me and the rest just heightmatch me or are barely shorter than me.

I disagree, when I am around older generations it feels like they are slightly shorter on average than my generation.

I literally get mogged by every single man when I leave my house 5'5 is brutal here, even half the foids mog me and the rest just heightmatch me or are barely shorter than me.
5'4-5'5 is comically short for a guy around my area. A sizeable portion of girls are taller than that and pretty much any male that isn't an FOB ricer from the Philippines or Vietnam is taller than that.

5'4-5'5 is comically short for a guy around my area. A sizeable portion of girls are taller than that and pretty much any male that isn't an FOB ricer from the Philippines or Vietnam is taller than that.
Yeah you pretty much described my life, I am caucasian though, I honestly got to geomaxx or something.

i wish i was born in the 90s

6'0, probably really like 5'10. I live in florida us and i'm 5'3