Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the angriest time in the day for you?

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Mine is when I wake up:feelsjuice:

When i am at work and at night. I usually smoke weed then, which calms me a little bit so i am able to sleep.

When i am at work and at night. I usually smoke weed then, which calms me a little bit so i am able to sleep.
I’m pissed off when I’m at work. My boss is always around me, gawking at my existence like a fucking tiger:feelsjuice:

At night, when i think about my life. (Right now)

I do not feel much anger usually

only resignation
That’s sad you don’t feel anger anymore. Don’t give up, feel angry, fuck these normfags and foids, do not befriend them, they WILL turn on you an a instant. They’re slimy, creepy crawly things that the scriptures hath spoken of.:feelsjuice:

At night, when i think about my life. (Right now)
Good night to you. I hope you dream about ERing the world for treating you like disposable cannon fodder (which you are) fuck Normfags and foids for causing our suffering:feelsjuice:

Probably in the afternoon, but I'm angry almost all the time.

That’s sad you don’t feel anger anymore. Don’t give up, feel angry, fuck these normfags and foids, do not befriend them, they WILL turn on you an a instant. They’re slimy, creepy crawly things that the scriptures hath spoken of.:feelsjuice:
We are bonded together by our join date :smonk:

Probably in the afternoon, but I'm angry almost all the time.
I’m only at my angriest during whatever time I wake up. Then the rest of the day I’m just defeated and there’s nothing I can do about it. FML:feelsjuice:

Good night to you. I hope you dream about ERing the world for treating you like disposable cannon fodder (which you are) fuck Normfags and foids for causing our suffering:feelsjuice:
Amen

A recent Monday was the only day in which I achieved inner peace. I was extremely calm and depersonalized into 2016, when I still had chances for growth:

PK Starstorm:

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 15 09 26

PK Starstorm Ω:

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 15 10 09

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 15 11 09

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 15 14 45

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 15 16 02

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 15 16 44

When I had the flu, I had derealization. Everything around me was fake and not real. That’s the closest thing to the void, try it bro:smonk:
It’s not good I know that feeling

Basically, when normies are out getting their morning coffee, or taking their brats to school.