Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's the #1 most unfair / rage inducing thing about the blackpill?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
For me it's how hags hit their 30s/40s then say any man who dates even 1 year younger is a pedophile and now it's time for him to man up, despite him never having dated when he was young.

It's like a CEO is giving away some of his money to charities but now says everyone has to donate as much as him and it's time for poor people to man up.

For me how hags hit their 30s/40s then say any man who dates even 1 year younger is a pedophile and now it's time for him to man up, despite him never having dated when he was young.
I was literally going to comment that lol, I hate that part too. It's fucking bullshit. Hags like that deserve to be acidfaced.

Women loving psychopathic serial killers is the blackest blackpill.

I was literally going to comment that lol, I hate that part too. It's fucking bullshit. Hags like that deserve to be acidfaced.

Having a vagina is owning lots of potential wealth, yet telling average or ugly men who have ZERO wealth to man up because those old hags had their fun is the most evil, fucked up thing about women.

That bullies are living the life and that they exist in the first place

the fact that taking showers doesnt get you laid

there is nothing that can be done as your value in this world is determined by your GENETICS

The gender gap in the workplace. By which I mean men have it much harder, meanwhile women can just piggy back off of men’s work and suck their way up the corporate ladder.

the fact that foids can sell their feces online and make a living.

Foids would rather fuck dogs over any man deemed sub 4.

Genetic determinism is a hard pill to swallow. That everything is decided in that single moment of genetic recombination.

I hate the fact that I’m short more than my ugly face. The blackpill showed me the multiple implications derived from my manletness, now I know exactly and precisely why It’s so over for me.

1. Women are biologically programmed to be unfaithful. Unless you are the chaddest chad
  2. Perceived "personality" is only a proxy for looks, actual personality doesn't matter
  3. Things are getting worse

That bullies are living the life and that they exist in the first place
Reminds me of this:
B2261DF9 2C7B 4089 9A1C F9BD5B8645F4

That women are sociopathic cyborgs who determine your worth according to your bone structure and neurotypical behavior.

rage fuek

That my looksmatch is fucking chad atm

The fact that nothing you do is really important, that looks are not only important in dating life, but in life in general. You are short but have strong mentality, charisma etc and want to be a leader? Tought shit, everybody will laugh at you and think you have Napoleon complex, on the other hand tall Chad who can barely build proper sentences will be appointed on higher position just because of his looks.
I lacked confidence most of my life, as how you can be confident when world laugh at you?(in my case it wasn't height but severe acne). But now I know that even if I built confidence back then it would be worthless. Everything you do is worthless, just because you lost genetic lottery. And I would understand that I'm underisable, that I will be alone because of something I didn't have any impact on. But not only that, I have to be ridiculed and shamed. Like wtf, it's basically beating a guy who is already beaten and lying in the street. But that's just part of blackpill, if you have everything people will give you even more, but if you have nothing people will try to take anything they still can from you.

pretty much the same thing. The whole concept of dual mating strategy makes me want to go ER

That 80% of men are disposable

It's when they acknowledge it, tell you "tough luck," and proceed to preach shoulds and shouldn't moral value ethical lingo boolshit.

fact it's real

Regardless of how much I cultivate my life with hobbies, gymcelling, and careermaxxing I'll still be reduced to living as a joke to normies and Chads.

That's it's true.

Women don’t say that if age gap is less than 4 four years and girl is 18 plus.

Although I assume this, I never heard women say that irl

The fact that women have advantages in everything. That's the most unfair. Most female teachers and nurses and shit are brain dead.

people who are better looking than you/taller lecturing you on how inceldom is bullshit

or the audacity to compare women getting fat to genetically inherent traits

The thing I hate the most about the blackpill is that almost all normies don't even admit that it's true. Foids spend all of their time gaslighting virtue signalling and the cucks lap it up like Tyrone's cum.

The worst thing about this situation is that everyone is so brainwashed that they don't even want to fight back against the system that is enslaving them.

females with an infinite amount of flaws have a higher value then a make with only one flaw

Knowing that if i were white i wouldnt be posting here.

The thing I hate the most about the blackpill is that almost all normies don't even admit that it's true. Foids spend all of their time gaslighting virtue signalling and the cucks lap it up like Tyrone's cum.

The worst thing about this situation is that everyone is so brainwashed that they don't even want to fight back against the system that is enslaving them.

As long as there's soy and oestrogen in these cucks' diet there will always be this fucked up system, plus all we do all day is shitpost fap wagecuck and LDAR when we should be bussin caps in normalfag asses
It's when they acknowledge it, tell you "tough luck," and proceed to preach shoulds and shouldn't moral value ethical lingo boolshit.
Yeah, we are just meant to shut up and get fucked in the ass like a foid.

No one loves me, nor does anyone loves you neither

The fact that nothing you do is really important, that looks are not only important in dating life, but in life in general. You are short but have strong mentality, charisma etc and want to be a leader? Tought shit, everybody will laugh at you and think you have Napoleon complex, on the other hand tall Chad who can barely build proper sentences will be appointed on higher position just because of his looks.
I lacked confidence most of my life, as how you can be confident when world laugh at you?(in my case it wasn't height but severe acne). But now I know that even if I built confidence back then it would be worthless. Everything you do is worthless, just because you lost genetic lottery. And I would understand that I'm underisable, that I will be alone because of something I didn't have any impact on. But not only that, I have to be ridiculed and shamed. Like wtf, it's basically beating a guy who is already beaten and lying in the street. But that's just part of blackpill, if you have everything people will give you even more, but if you have nothing people will try to take anything they still can from you.

There is no women or girl counterpart they can never feel that along with everything bad that happens is out of your control.

the fact that its all about something as arbitrary as the shape and size of your bones

The fact that women live life on tutorial mode. Absolutely fucking brutal.

Cunt privilege exists.

I'm gonna say expanding on another post ...that MOST average-looking feemaayels will very very likely have sex (at least once) with a man who is out-of-reach conventionally attractive man thanks to the ease of connecting with people on social media platforms. I mean 20 years ago there was no way for Chad to fuck a landwhale without everyone knowing about it and there was no way for a landwhale to get fucked by Chad without putting herself out for humiliation. Now thanks to the anonymity of online-communication/hookups, a fatso uggo can have sex with a Chad on some random weekday evening (afterall the weekends are reserved for his actual romantic pursuits/gfs/stacies).

But with the other half of the population....men.....???? not so much, now due to the above and competition and hypergamy and ...blahblahblah....it is much more likely that MOST average-looking men will NEVER have sex (even one single time) with a conventionally attractive woman (6+ and up). There is simply no reason for 6+ woman to even entertain sub6s unlike back in the day (I mean she has scores of men on her phone awaiting her call). Of course exceptions exist and that is why you remember them and they are so poignant...because they are exceptions.

p.s. I've talked to a legit office job 8+ guy who told me that he loses his Taylor Swift tier feemayles to ....wait for it....other good looking guys who are ...yup, rich as well. So hypergamy even affects them...thus they have to slum and romance 6s.

Last edited:
that even the most ugly woman has literally infinite options thanks to Tinder while average guys have no options.

MOST average-looking feemaayels will very very likely have sex (at least once) with a man who is conventionally attractive

MOST average-looking men will NEVER have sex (even one single time) with a conventionally attractive woman

this is real talk.

Chad tinder accounts. How women will flirt more aggressively and openly with a handsome stranger than they ever would with their average looking partner, even if they've been with him for decades. A woman's true love is always saved for chad.

That every woman wants a non-deformed man.