Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's subhuman about me?

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
[attachment=2255]
[attachment=2253]
[attachment=2254]
Except negative tilted eyes and hook nose?

Nothing is :'(

Asian girls will drop their pantys for you

WorldRulerAisha said:
Asian girls will drop their pantys for you

Jbw theory doesn't work for ethnics.

You can get a gf looking like that.

How tall are you? Dude, you're good looking. Are you mental? Start gymceling, build up your deltoids specifically for optimal optical illusion.

CopeWithTheRope said:
How tall are you? Dude, you're good looking. Are you mental? Start gymceling, build up your deltoids specifically for optimal optical illusion.

5'9". I already focus deltoids. That photo was bulky, I have higher shoulder/waist ratio now. I'm aneurotypical because of being bullied in highschool.

Wonderful. This jack ass will be getting a shit ton of messages from women who are on here wanting to fuck him, just like on r/incels.

Only your eye area is trash and even then it still looks not death tier. Just lol. Mogs me.

You look like a beta cuck, you look very submissive.

Girls like masculine males and you don’t look masculine at alll

^exactly

Your eyes tilt down. Makes you look weak and feminine. You also have a tiny neck. Your shoulders aren't broad enough. It's over, man.

ironcrusher38 said:
Jbw theory doesn't work for ethnics.

implying asians can tell the difference between a kebab and a euro

you look normie tier with somewhat beta face. try squint game maybe

You look like Jeff Kaplan's bastard son, but not subhuman... There is no surgery for NCT so gymcel and beard game bruh...

ironcrusher38 said:
Except negative tilted eyes and hook nose?
Looks like the stereotypical "nerdy" chadlite, looksmaxx more and you will have a chance.

If not already having one

You're chadlite

Volcel get out reeeee

flowerful said:
you look normie tier with somewhat beta face. try squint game maybe

Squinting looks more subhuman with nct. trust me

I find it comical how all the Middle Eastern posters are rating him Chad lite when its clear he wouldnt get any girls in America.

Looking good. Get out of here :D

Weirdcel said:
^exactly

Your eyes tilt down. Makes you look weak and feminine. You also have a tiny neck. Your shoulders aren't broad enough. It's over, man.

Your location, TurkCel. That's whats "subhuman" about you.

I don't know about turkish women, but the middle eastern country I live in has women putting status and money above all else. I know legit 7/10's who are incels because of the fucked up mentality of women here.

Try moving to another country.

your second pic would be perfect for the "about the author" section in your novel, anyway, you already know your negatives I'd say they put you at about 4-5/10, you're probably just a mentalcel

Get better glasses or contacts, keep working out, get better hair, and dress better. If your nose is that bad, save up for a rhinoplasty.

You look underdeveloped. Anyone who thinks you're above a 4 in sex appeal is misguided or fucking with your head. I feel sorry for you tbh, hopefully you have a good career.

Your body looks ogre

Glasses could be better

And your neck looks too short on the first one and too long on the second

Now when I look at it again, you kinda look like a depressed non-NT gamer

You aren't good looking contrary to what others in this thread have said.

eye area totally kills you, the rest is pretty good. Get fat grafts and infaorbital rim implants.

> decent and masculine face (except eyes)
> low body fat, sixpack visible
> decent frame
> looks tall
> good hairline
> hairy forearms
> prime age for men

Dude you look fine, looks are definitely not your problem, you are a mentalcel. Depending on the degree of mentalceldom, you could try and ask friends for advice in real life, if you have friends, or talk to a psychologist. Do you ask girls out or does the problem start already here?

slightly below average Id say, which means you have 0 sex appeal to the average woman

you definitely need to roid.
also improve your bone mass with osteotomies or implants

Get canthal tilt surgery.

Below average but you can get easy to a hightier normie with surgerymax

normie tier. you are probably a mentalcel.

Your eye-area is fucked, thats about it tbh.

Average as fuck. I think your maxilla is heavily recessed, which leads to your shit canthal tilt and fucked up eye area. Was you a mouthbreather?

Get contacts, try normie socializing platitudes. You should be able to break out of mentalceldom/inceldom with your face/height/frame

Lol at people saying 'apart from the eye area you're fine'.

It might be true. But when eye area is 60-70% of facial attractiveness, and he's got severe NCT with lots of upper lid exposure, it's fucking over.

It is useless to ask guys for the opinion. All their answers vary because they aren't able to determine the problem. When looking at women we immediately knows what make them ugly or attractive. It is no definitive way to know a guy attractiveness unless you are attractive to them or you are very good at observing flaws

You're a 5/10. a 6/10 with look maxing. its all in your head bro, you can def get a gf

also enjoy my ignore list

Most of you can't rate, OP is fucked.

You are a normie. Gymcelling would legit work for you
Take off your glasses or get trendier ones

your eye tilt is worse than mine and i have an underbite so my maxillary development is completely fucked, try get canthoplasty or something, idk

I wish I could get a chin and jawline like you man.