Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats stopping you from catholicmaxxing, Chicos?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
It’s the most beautiful & peaceful church community I’ve ever witnessed, mang dedsrstbhngl

Other abrahamists btfo:feelsohh:

Fuck catholics, corrupt gang of kiddie diddlers and mutts. I am german protestant incel :smonk:

What's so special about Catholicism? :feelsclown:

Fuck catholics, corrupt gang of kiddie diddlers and mutts. I am german protestant incel :smonk:
Protestantism is diluted gay shit, Chico. Ive been there and done that all throughout my teens, mang :smonk:

Last edited:
Protestantism is diluted gay shit, Chico. Ive been there and done al throughout my teens, mang :smonk:
If the church is corrupt and doesn't want me to read the scripture by myself, in my own language, why should I then follow this cult?
But whatever, we are here to discuss ascention and I doubt incels would fit with a carrot in the ass prude catholic woman

If the church is corrupt and doesn't want me to read the scripture by myself, in my own language, why should I then follow this cult?
But whatever, we are here to discuss ascention and I doubt incels would fit with a carrot in the ass prude catholic woman
Without said co-called cult, there would be no scripture for u to want to read in the first place, mang :smonk:

Without said co-called cult, there would be no scripture for u to want to read in the first place, mang :smonk:
I was never protestant, I just use it to troll and piss of catholics. Which is funny, because I am 100% in the tradition of shitposter Luther with this

I was never protestant, I just use it to troll and piss of catholics. Which is funny, because I am 100% in the tradition of shitposter Luther with this
I was never catholic but aspire to be, mang:owo:

As a curry it would be weird as fuck. Also churches are filled with moggers. I am better off Buddha maxxing at home.

I am nihilist I only believe in rotting

As a curry it would be weird as fuck. Also churches are filled with moggers. I am better off Buddha maxxing at home.
Not true, Chico, ive at least seen curries in Protestant churches n shiet, mang.

Dharmamaxx for ur inner. Catholicmaxx for ur outer… if that makes sense, mang :feelsthink:

catholics are the biggest retards in the religious sphere

You’re thinking about pisslam, Chico
at least muslims have values. most catholics don't even know what their religion even is. all they know is "uhhh jesus, god and bible."
you gotta be a special kind of retard to stick to a long gone religion that was reformed because it was literally that shit

at least muslims have values. most catholics don't even know what their religion even is. all they know is "uhhh jesus, god and bible."
Same could be said for pisslamists, Chico, just replace jesus and bible with muhammed and quran, mang

Same could be said for pisslamists, Chico, just replace jesus and bible with muhammed and quran, mang
yes you're right, modern muslims don't follow their values, the only value they follow is to not eat pork for whatever reason. But with that they follow infinitely more of their values than any catholic.

yes you're right, modern muslims don't follow their values, the only value they follow is to not eat pork for whatever reason. But with that they follow infinitely more of their values than any catholic.
Even if you erroneously think Catholicism is more retarded, theres still mormons, JWs, scientology, etc… plenty of way more retarded shit than catholicism out there, mang :smonk:

Even if you erroneously think Catholicism is more retarded, theres still mormons, JWs, scientology, etc… plenty of way more retarded shit than catholicism out there, mang :smonk:
apart from the fact that scientology isn't a religion, it's not too different from catholicism. after all you both worship a business instead of god

apart from the fact that scientology isn't a religion, it's not too different from catholicism. after all you both worship a business instead of god
Catholics are the original Christ worshippers tho, Chico

Catholics are the original Christ worshippers tho, Chico
this just shows once again, that the only reason people are catholics is becasue they literally have no clue what catholicism even is other than "bro catholicism is like god bro and like jesus and the bible bro."
I recommend you research a bit before making retarded posts. your "religion" is a business

this just shows once again, that the only reason people are catholics is becasue they literally have no clue what catholicism even is other than "bro catholicism is like god bro and like jesus and the bible bro."
I recommend you research a bit before making retarded posts. your "religion" is a business
They dont charge for attending anything catholic tho, unlike mor(m)ons(prime example among others), Chico :smonk:

They dont charge for attending anything catholic tho, unlike mor(m)ons(prime example among others), Chico :smonk:
the literal reason catholicism got reformed was because they were doing LITERALLY THAT.

your religion is BUILT on earning money. earning money is the literal foundation for catholicism

catholicmaxxing = pedomaxxing

just tagging you so you can read the shit this nigga is spewing man.

you literally know nothing about your religion, yet you follow it blindly like a sheep. you will be denied entry at the gates of heaven
Average protestcuck take, mang :smonk:

I'll take all of it, especially at the bleeding and burning edges, the Dorothy Day and Malachi Martin and St. Catherine of Siena and St. John of the Cross brands too.

And the nonconformist denominations too, the Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Paul Tillich and so on strands of faith and thought.

I'll also take the older religious traditions of my upbringing. The oldest religions of the world have plenty to offer and we need not be prodigal sons.

Maybe this is being an intellectual slut, but I don't think so. If it is, well, better than being an intellectual incel.

I'll take all of it, especially at the bleeding and burning edges, the Dorothy Day and Malachi Martin and St. Catherine of Siena and St. John of the Cross brands too.

And the nonconformist denominations too, the Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Paul Tillich and so on strands of faith and thought.

I'll also take the older religious traditions of my upbringing. The oldest religions of the world have plenty to offer and we need not be prodigal sons.

Maybe this is being an intellectual slut, but I don't think so. If it is, well, better than being an intellectual incel.
Doesn’t get any older than dharma, Chico. Mix in Catholicism and youve got urself a greatly nourishing spiritual sandwich, mang :feelsohh:

Doesn’t get any older than dharma, Chico. Mix in Catholicism and youve got urself a greatly nourishing spiritual sandwich, mang :feelsohh:
It all connects, indeed.

Use the Dharma to protect the Dharma.

8AE6DFF2 AC97 4C5E 914B C3EF18BAAA17