Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's stopping cumskins here from taking their passport and going to a Filipino waifu?

H

HotdogFux

It's ovER
-
Seriously filipino are not into dark skinned poorcels like me or I would have taken that route ages ago...what is stopping you , cumskins?

@Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @TBIcel

JBW doesn't exist. You need to be NT and at least normie to HTN tier. If not, no chance

JBW doesn't exist. You need to be NT and at least normie to HTN tier. If not, no chance
if filipino foids can choke on old cocks due to jbw they can on sub 5 whitecels too mang

It's not that easy to just fucking move from your home country, friends, family, job and live somewhere else

because they are bottom cumskins whose looks destroy JBW, unfortunately. Usually JBW works in those cases tho.

I think @Adolf Hitler is a fakecel troll tho

over for ugly cumskins

It's not that easy to just fucking move from your home country, friends, family, job and live somewhere else
volcel
just go pick one up mang

over

"JBW" is completely overstated & overhyped- most of the examples are just some 1st world white-cel is able to betabuxx & offer a green card or whatever to some ugly 3rd world whore :feelsjuice:

But according to some users- such as this GrAYcel, it means any white guy, even if ND & sub 5 could get with any ethnic foid. JFL.

Last edited:
if filipino foids can choke on old cocks due to jbw they can on sub 5 whitecels too mang
 angry cuck

But I find it very hypocritical that if you really think that a sub5 whitecel would actually have a chance at ascending with a gookwhore

Seriously filipino are not into dark skinned poorcels like me or I would have taken that route ages ago...what is stopping you , cumskins?

Big Ed Mayo GIF by TLC

If he could do it there's no excuse for you

Some Pinays like Black men, even poor Black men. Stormfrontcels want to gaslight you into thinking that it's impossible for a Black men to go to SEA and find a wife, I have been watching lots of YouTube videos by Blacks going to the Philippines and it's not as bad as many Stormfrontcels make it seem to be.

Some Pinays like Black men, even poor Black men. Stormfrontcels want to gaslight you into thinking that it's impossible for a Black men to go to SEA and find a wife, I have been watching lots of YouTube videos by Blacks going to the Philippines and it's not as bad as many Stormfrontcels make it seem to be.
lifefuel tbh

Because I wouldn't touch a non Aryan female with a 20 foot pole.

And JFL, cumskin isn't an insult like shitskin is. Females swallow cum because they find it delicious. They don't swallow shit because it's disgusting. Congratulations, you just complimented me and insulted yourself. Real smart there, retard.

Last edited:
From what I've read its easier for pretty much every race across the board for finding a wife (or hookups) as long as you never bring them back with you. I think the spike in incels and single men is largely due to women collectively marrying the government and corporations rather than men and god.

as a man, If you have a western passport and can earn money remotely then you are literally wasting your time and life in the west. Income tax in my shithole is so fucking high, you should leave for just for the cost of living benefits alone.

Big Ed Mayo GIF by TLC

If he could do it there's no excuse for you
Guy managed to get a becky noodle as a sub4 subhuman. JBW + betabux = whitecels are fakecels by default. He’s more deformed than 95% of us and is a sub4. Just wanted to add that a ethnic with his stats wouldve died a virgin.

jfl if you think they are into white poorcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back