Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats something that you have learned since blackpill?

I

Incel801

Banned
-
i accepted how truly unattractive i am to the female gender. before i did allot of coping and refused to see the truth, kind of went through a fantasy life where i thought i was somewhat normal. i just needed to try harder, i had hope. 

after seeing somewhat attractive guys here still having incel problems, i know i have nooo chance. i dont really want to go on anymore. none of the old copes are working

In the beggining blackpill was some sort of ecstasy. It felt like some sort of ascended knowledge. After a while I realized that lookism is self evident amongst Normies so the ecstasy went away. I embraced the darkness and I just try to cope with my subhumanity.

1.5 years ago I didn't even know anything about all that heightism / lookism stuff so when I discovered it the first time, I was shocked! I started reading many more articles and I also regularly visited r/incels for my daily blackpill and suicide fuel.

Thanks to the blackpill I now know why I'm completely alone and a virgin.

EDIT: I also realized that most women are simply hypocritical. Even when they say they don't care about looks, deep down they do...