Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's some alternative way to attract normies other than jestermaxxing

virginforlife

virginforlife

Recruit
★★★★
if i clown myself i will be treated as shit and normies will mog me as weak and play with my weakness, so many times i had been a jester and i was mogged as weak and useless ugly clown.

There should be a way to get along with normies as i have to work along with them for job, if i stay calm and be with myself they will treat me as arrogant, i should find a way to attract normies other than jestermaxxing

can u guys recommend me some ways how to do it?

JUST BE CHAD BRO WHY NOT BRO JUST BE CHAD AND EVERYTHING IS OK

if i clown myself i will be treated as shit and normies will mog me as weak and play with my weakness, so many times i had been a jester and i was mogged as weak and useless ugly clown.

There should be a way to get along with normies as i have to work along with them for job, if i stay calm and be with myself they will treat me as arrogant, i should find a way to attract normies other than jestermaxxing

Smoke weed

Learn to be more social I guess.

Beating the shit out them might work (in Roblox).

I used to jestermax too but it went the same way. Now I just ask about them and it works pretty well. They’ll start to ramble and I don’t have to say much.

Can tweak jestermode to be less of an omega peg. Just throwing ideas out there, I don't know. Self-effacing humor is a virtue, but shouldn't be the whole repertoire maybe. There is a humane way to laugh at life without putting oneself down.

Honestly the goal should not be to get others to like you but to feel less bad about the jokes one makes, so as to get on a little better in a pretty broken soyciety.

Because humor is risky these days, whatever the flavor. Being offended is such a fad today that until it goes the way of the mullet, watch your back.

Can tweak jestermode to be less of an omega peg. Just throwing ideas out there, I don't know. Self-effacing humor is a virtue, but shouldn't be the whole repertoire maybe. There is a humane way to laugh at life without putting oneself down.

Honestly the goal should not be to get others to like you but to feel less bad about the jokes one makes, so as to get on a little better in a pretty broken soyciety.

Because humor is risky these days, whatever the flavor. Being offended is such a fad today that until it goes the way of the mullet, watch your back.
when an incel make fun of someone or jokes on someone it is considered as rude and when they joke at us it is funny and we should not retaliate back, if we do then it's rude to them

take the non-consent consent non-consent (in a video game)

who tf cares?

Why talk to them at all? Only communicate the essential details. Why give a fuck what they think beyond that? Stop trying to gain their approval.

Why talk to them at all? Only communicate the essential details. Why give a fuck what they think beyond that? Stop trying to gain their approval.
i need them sometimes, when i need something or when i want to buy something

Having a anime male as avi is pretty gay