Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's so wrong with lifetime monogamy anyway?

Ridgid

Ridgid

Banned
-
Everytime I suggest that people would be better off with one partner for life, people look at me like am some kind of monster. Yeah, how dare I think that having someone who will offer you complete love and care for the rest of your life could actually be benefitial to your overall happiness? Clearly it's better for people to jump from half-assed relationship to half-assed relationship while becoming jaded and emotionally drained in the process.

How can people be so unapologetically blind to this? I wish I could just be like most anti-degencels and pretend that patriarchy and socialization will actually fix this, but talk about titanic effort for such little reward. You really think you're gonna be satisfied the moment you have your wives on a leash because they wouldn't want to be with you otherwise? Many animals get to have true love without the need to change any social systems, because that's just how they were meant to be. We're not.

Love doesn't exist. Not for humans at least.