Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's so special about breast cancer?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
What is the difference between breast cancer and all the other types of cancer out there?

I went with my sister to get pizza for the family and suddenly the cashier gives us an extra breadstick in the shape of the breast cancer awareness symbol and tells me "it's for the girl"
So apparently this month is the "breast cancer awareness month"

Why is this type of cancer so special and important while we never hear anything about the other types of cancer like testicular cancer?

Edit: I just found out guys can get breast cancer as well:

Last edited:
It's very common in women. Prostate cancer is almost just as common in men but of course who cares about men. Special concern is reserved to foids.

Most-Common-Types-of-Cancer.jpg

Absolutely nothing other than the fact that it affects women. It if only affected men, people wouldn't give a single shit

cause men are stronger

Absolutely nothing other than the fact that it affects women. It if only affected men, people wouldn't give a single shit
like prostate cancer? Nope dont care. Now quiet down that brave woman is going to speak about how shes more than a pair of tits, even though she would trade her noble bravery for a rack and a chance at chads dick jfl.

It threatens birthing people :soy: so heaven & earth has to be moved.

Some foids in this world would rather die than cut off their tits I’ll never get that