Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's really so bad about going MGTOW?

F

FuckShitPiss

Banned
-
Serious question. My understanding is that MGTOW is all about walking away from the dating game and dropping out of the sexual marketplace. What's wrong with that? Personally, I think that's a very smart choice. If you're ugly, really short or physically disabled, the best you can get is betabuxxing some woman who merely settled for you and will eventually resent you because of that. When a woman settles in the attraction department, she's gonna be prone to cheating, demanding/high-maintenance, expect to be waited on hand and foot, domineering, nagging constantly, a drama queen, etc. Once she feels she has you locked down, that's when the sex and affection stops, yet she still expects to be pampered like before. Also, once the resentment kicks in, that's when the meanness/lack of respect starts. Piss her off enough and she can potentially ruin you, financially. Just google "excessive child support and alimony payments" and read the horror stories. Or, she can MeToo your ass and ruin you that way. Hell, you're putting yourself at risk long before you even get to the betabuxxing part. Nowadays, even just saying "hello" to the wrong woman is "sexual harassment"! You've heard the saying "What's the worst that can happen? She turns you down?" Not anymore. Now there are very real dangers involved. For any ugly man who has a career or reputation to protect, women have become a liability. IMHO, it's just not worth it, and ugly men are better off walking away.

Last edited:
It's impossible for us since we have never experienced love, affection and sex. No matter how hard we try to convince ourselves not to, we will always crave these things, so we can't be MGTOWs.

Their principles are good though, they know about women's true natures.

I think its more to do with the fact that a lot of MGTOW's think it was "their own choice", while in reality it was predetermined by their genes

It's just incels angry that other men have given up on getting sex and having relationships. Low IQ tards get angry when you go against the flow and don't share their value systems. I don't like how some mgtow feel the need to gloat over incels as we're all men stuck in a shitty system. I've pretty much given up on starting a family so I understand the mgtow philosophy.
I think its more to do with the fact that a lot of MGTOW's think it was "their own choice", while in reality it was predetermined by their genes
What does it matter? Why do you care about other men and where they put their dicks? Who gives a fuck

I don't like how some mgtow feel the need to gloat over incels as we're all men stuck in a shitty system
mgtows will always hate incels.
it fits right into their grand coping scheme.

All mgtow faggots deserve the rope

mgtows will always hate incels.
it fits right into their grand coping scheme.
Ever since incel became a catch-all term for ugly low-value men they've been trying to distance themselves. Hormones run strong bro, and yeah most of them are coping. All of us cope just waking up in the morning dragging our asses to work or school. As a man you just know no one gives a fuck about you and your problems.

It's not so much the fact that the men are coping but that everyone else knows they are coping.

The mgtows like to say how once they drop out of society that femoids are going to dread and wish for a traditional patriarchy to return, but honestly ask yourself, what kind of femoid is going to miss a fifty year old divorce raped male who probably lives in a single apartment and is most likely still doing their job and paying taxes to survive anyway.

Incels hate mgtow because not only are mgtows sent their own way, but like the MRA their so called "strike on female sexuality" is ineffective and helping no-one, not even themselves.

If mgtows were actually majority chads, you'd see a whole different view on how they would be viewed by both femoids and incels, but then again, what sort of chad is going to voluntarily give up sex?

It's okay to completely ignore foids,it actually can be healthy,I just find that movement full of unrealistic dumb shit that makes me shiver.

It’s good if you can chose. It’s bad being an MGTOW and postmax on MGTOW safe spaces pretending you’re an alpha while you’re sent your own way.

It’s bad being a failed tradcuck who became MGTOW due to divorce rape, because on the first place the tradcuck enabled a foid marrying her, so he’s a piece of shit and a beta, not an alpha, and foids are right in raping him.

It’s bad being an MGTOW and tipping the patreon of youtubers, because that means you are an idiot sent his own way scammed by youtubers and con-artists.

It’s bad to be an MGTOW and larp as a Chad if you are not one. Most MGTOW are larpers.

It’s bad to be an MGTOW and secretly dream the return of patriarchy, because on the first place you never wanted to be alone if you want the return of patriarchy.

It’s bad to be MGTOW and claim to be “better” than incels, because incels are more honest with themselves admitting they want to be in bed with foids while they cannot.

I have other things to say, but I’ll stop here.

Only the bluepilled ones who still believe they voluntarily got away from women and at the same time try to mock incels without realizing we were saying hard cold blackpilled truth of MSTOW lives

It's okay to completely ignore foids,it actually can be healthy,I just find that movement full of unrealistic dumb shit that makes me shiver.
I think that we are more MGTOW than them. I was ignoring foids way before MGTOWs existed without them telling me to do it. True MGTOWs do not need a tradcuck-base of failed divorced patriarchy enablers.