Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's point of life

Cope if you think God exists for you and not you for God.
Cope if omnipotent omnibelovent god allows suffering...but you are brown. High IQ races like whites and asians don't believes in god, brown people and black do.

Cope if omnipotent omnibelovent god allows suffering...but you are brown. High IQ races like whites and asians don't believes in god, brown people and black do.
""High IQ"" whites lived as peasants in a feudal system whereas Islamic countries were thriving on cultural and scientific breakthroughs. Go and keep cave-dwelling, bitch. :)

""High IQ"" whites lived as peasants in a feudal system whereas Islamic countries were thriving on cultural and scientific breakthroughs. Go and keep cave-dwelling, bitch. :)
Brown people have lower iq than whites deal with it. Asians have slighty bigger iq than whites also and i don't cope. You browns should accept reality not deny it. Average iq of india is 81...Poland 99 so...
Also don't you live in netherlands ? Your situation is similiar if i would live in germany and called them backwards to poles ( germans i mean ).

Last edited:
Brown people have lower iq than whites deal with it. Asians have slighty bigger iq than whites also and i don't cope. You browns should accept reality not deny it. Average iq of india is 81...Poland 99 so...
Also don't you live in netherlands ? Your situation is similiar if i would live in germany and called them backwards to poles ( germans i mean ).
Cavedwelling cumskins plagiarized brown, Islamic men. Deal with it. Without them, you would have nothing to have built your Roman-Greco foundation on. Jfl at crying for Islam(ic people).

Cavedwelling cumskins plagiarized brown, Islamic men. Deal with it. Without them, you would have nothing to have built your Roman-Greco foundation on. Jfl at crying for Islam(ic people).
Islam didn't exist when greek and romans were at might of their empires. Please i don't think you're inferior, but i'm not at anger while you are so it more hurts you than me. Don't care what you think about whites, slavs whatever but i'm not insulting you.

Last edited:
There is no point like there is no point for NPCs in a video game exist other than our amusement. We are those NPCs in a simulation too. No one ever granted us an actual point, no one ever was in position to have to grant us one.

There is no point like there is no point for NPCs in a video game exist other than our amusement. We are those NPCs in a simulation too. No one ever granted us an actual point, no one ever was in position to have to grant us one.
I think point of life is reproduction ( others also said this ).

I think point of life is reproduction ( others also said this ).
This is normie cope. Reproducion only keeps the circle going. What for? Bringing new life to this world only creates more pain and suffering and inevitably - certain death. BUt those are antinatalism topics I am not going to go too deep on fucking incels forum. Either way, reproduction is a massive cope and not an answer to the question about point of life.

This is normie cope. Reproducion only keeps the circle going. What for? Bringing new life to this world only creates more pain and suffering and inevitably - certain death. BUt those are antinatalism topics I am not going to go too deep on fucking incels forum. Either way, reproduction is a massive cope and not an answer to the question about point of life.
We are just animals, deal with it and i can with bit of assumption make a statement that animals don't think about anti natalism and it's ideology.

We are just animals, deal with it and i can with bit of assumption make a statement that animals don't think about anti natalism and it's ideology.
Well if you are comparing yourself to such dumb, unintelligent, almost non thinking animals then so be it. Apparently it's not for your head.
Ale ty jesteś polaczkiem, dlatego nie dziwi mnie to ani trochę. Słowiańskie zwierze :).

Islam didn't exist when greek and romans were at might of their empires. Please i don't think you're inferior, but i'm not at anger while you are so it more hurts you than me. Don't care what you think about whites, slavs whatever but i'm not insulting you.
Actually this shows your ignorance because Islam has been there since the beginning of time. It was corrupted throughout the years so the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) restored it all. I am not even angry, I am just spitting facts.

Well if you are comparing yourself to such dumb, unintelligent, almost non thinking animals then so be it. Apparently it's not for your head.
Ale ty jesteś polaczkiem, dlatego nie dziwi mnie to ani trochę. Słowiańskie zwierze :).
Ja cie nie obrażam, ty tak samo jesteś podczłowiekiem jak ja ( incelem ). Nie wiem czy jesteś humanocetrykiem, ale ludzie są zwierzętami tak samo czy azjaci, słowianie, murzyni, arabowie, hindusi jak i pewnie niemcy, skandynawowie. Naprawdę myślisz że jesteś lepszy od innych ?
Jeśli byłbyś nie byłbyś incelem. Brązowych, azjatów, murzynów też uważasz za gorszych ? Wiesz że niemcy mają niższe iq od chińczyków japończyków ? Też uważasz ich za zwierzęta ?
Actually this shows your ignorance because Islam has been there since the beginning of time. It was corrupted throughout the years so the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) restored it all. I am not even angry, I am just spitting facts.
Like i said it's your belief. Believe what you want it's not my buisness. I think you angered to easily, i don't think that brown people are worse, but in beggining i told that religions are widespread in populations with lower intelligence ( so might be a correalation with this ).

Ja cie nie obrażam, ty tak samo jesteś podczłowiekiem jak ja ( incelem ). Nie wiem czy jesteś humanocetrykiem, ale ludzie są zwierzętami tak samo czy azjaci, słowianie, murzyni, arabowie, hindusi jak i pewnie niemcy, skandynawowie. Naprawdę myślisz że jesteś lepszy od innych ?
Jeśli byłbyś nie byłbyś incelem. Brązowych, azjatów, murzynów też uważasz za gorszych ? Wiesz że niemcy mają niższe iq od chińczyków japończyków ? Też uważasz ich za zwierzęta ?

Like i said it's your belief. Believe what you want it's not my buisness. I think you angered to easily, i don't think that brown people are worse, but in beggining i told that religions are widespread in populations with lower intelligence ( so might be a correalation with this ).
Dobra słuchaj sorry, poniosło mnie, nie powinienem tak był pisać. Ale mam dzisiaj KURWA. BARDZO. CHUJOWY. DZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEŃ!

I am spitting facts because cumskins offen delude themselves and think they are high IQ when they all owe it to the brown man, jfl. Just bursting your white bubble here. ;)

:cryfeels: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I asked one foid which i liked in mangastore ( she works here ) in my city ( in hope for relationship ) and it's just :cryfeels:.
there is no point in life. stop looking for one. we are here because of randomness. That said we are brainwired to fuck, and we aint doint it. wich make us suffer, wich in turn makes you ask; why?
Dobra słuchaj sorry, poniosło mnie, nie powinienem tak był pisać. Ale mam dzisiaj KURWA. BARDZO. CHUJOWY. DZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEŃ!
Are you polish man?? how are foids in poland? I met a poland foid once and almost hit her. What a fucking bitch

Jasne nie ma problemu
I am spitting facts because cumskins offen delude themselves and think they are high IQ when they all owe it to the brown man, jfl. Just bursting your white bubble here. ;)
If you want to cope, do it.

There is no point, nothing actually exists, people reproduce so they give birth to new creatures that will suffer and ask the same stupid questions bc they need the justification of their suffering, which is pathetic

Czesc rodaku, wsmie tez slavceluje
Siema p0laku r0daku

There is no point. The only point, which would be remotely imaginable, is to suffer. Life on earth is just a giant mistake.