Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's point of life

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
:cryfeels: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I asked one foid which i liked in mangastore ( she works here ) in my city ( in hope for relationship ) and it's just :cryfeels:.

The point of life is to reproduce. Which we're not doing.

Our purpose in life is to pump and dump holes but we can't do that because we don't have enough bones.

What did she say?

She's only interested in Chad.

If she was interested in you, she would've approached you every time you were in the store. She would've touched you while you were in the store. She would've asked for your number, and she'd be calling you, texting you, and generally harassing you in every imaginable way.

That being said, hang in there. Life goes on.

If she was interested in you, she would've approached you every time you were in the store.
some will tell friends they like you if they are too shy to approach

some will tell friends they like you if they are too shy to approach

I think this is a form of shit-testing, actually (women are manipulative cunts) that they only do to sub-Chads.

If the man falls for it and approaches the foid, he fails the shit test (and she moves him down a notch).

If the man doesn't listen to her friends and doesn't approach, he passes the shit test (and she moves him up a notch).

Approaching a foid is ALWAYS, 100% a sign of desperation in foids' eyes.

We oldcels know every trick in the foid playbook.

What did she say?
Stared at me and i was embrassed and i ended conservation ( she looked bit scared when i told about contact )

The point of life is to creampie as many pussies as possible.

She's only interested in Chad.

If she was interested in you, she would've approached you every time you were in the store. She would've touched you while you were in the store. She would've asked for your number, and she'd be calling you, texting you, and generally harassing you in every imaginable way.

That being said, hang in there. Life goes on.
Brutal, for us subhumans life is torment. God exist and is evil and cursed all of us with subhumanity and poor mental conditions.

Stared at me and i was embrassed and i ended conservation ( she looked bit scared when i told about contact )
Not that brutal of a rejection tbh

Contact?

Brutal, for us subhumans life is torment. God exist and is evil and cursed all of us with subhumanity and poor mental conditions.

Right now, yes. Things might get better. Who knows what the future holds.

Contact - to exchange conversations with her ( facebook, phone number ),, i'm sorry but i'm autistic and didn't know what to do.

Contact - to exchange conversations with her ( facebook, phone number ),, i'm sorry but i'm autistic and didn't know what to do.
Oh I thought you meant skin to skin lol. Dude that never works :lul: now she thinks you're a stalker

Oh I thought you meant skin to skin lol. Dude that never works lol now she thinks you're a stalker
Like i said i'm autist. Honestly i don't know how to talk with women that i like

Oh I thought you meant skin to skin lol. Dude that never works :lul: now she thinks you're a stalker

Lol yup.

Like i said i'm autist. Honestly i don't know how to talk with women that i like

You'll learn.

Here's the thing to understand: if you're not Chad, you need to realize that everything you say or do that implies some sort of potential romantic relationship with her has a very high chance of creeping her out, since she's not even slightly physically attracted to you. Only Chad has the privilege to talk that way to her, unfortunately.

So if you're still interested in trying to become "friendzoned" by her and hoping to parlay that into some sort of miracle later on, you need to just relax and be totally normal around her. Treat her as if she was a dude that worked there. Joke around, talk completely normally, but there can be ZERO romantic overtones, EVER.

Lol yup.

You'll learn.

Here's the thing to understand: if you're not Chad, you need to realize that everything you say or do that implies some sort of potential romantic relationship with her has a very high chance of creeping her out, since she's not even slightly physically attracted to you. Only Chad has the privilege to talk that way to her, unfortunately.

So if you're still interested in trying to become "friendzoned" by her and hoping to parlay that into some sort of miracle later on, you need to just relax and be totally normal around her. Treat her as if she was a dude that worked there. Joke around, talk completely normally, but there can be ZERO romantic overtones, EVER.
At least he tried :feelsokman:

Diagnosed?

At least you can talk to foids that you don't like
When i say 'like' means attracted to them. And as for sperg...yes i'm diagnosed at age 16 ( quite late )...also i was diagnosed with schizophrenia since 18...and from late 2017 i have symptoms...it never began for me...only thing in my life is torment :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

When i say 'like' means attracted to them. And as for sperg...yes i'm diagnosed at age 16 ( quite late )...also i was diagnosed with schizophrenia since 18...and from late 2017 i have symptoms...it never began for me...only thing in my life is torment :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Fucking brutal, sorry man
Oh yeah. That takes balls. I gotta give credit where credit is due.
Tbh

Last edited:
Fucking brutal, sorry man

Tbh
Most likely i got schizo from being bullied since young age. Also my mother calls me psychos, freaks, insults me ( she hates weird people ) and honestly my life changed since 2014 ( when i was diagnosed ), i think she can't accept that her son isn't tall, mentally healthy and is not a normal like 'others'. She also complain about me, everything is pretty toxic. Tho i have one true friend.

:cryfeels: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I asked one foid which i liked in mangastore ( she works here ) in my city ( in hope for relationship ) and it's just :cryfeels:.
The point of life is to transcend it

Most likely i got schizo from being bullied since young age.
By that logic I should be a schizo too
Also my mother calls me psychos, freaks, insults me ( she hates weird people ) and honestly my life changed since 2014 ( when i was diagnosed ), i think she can't accept that her son isn't tall, mentally healthy and is not a normal like 'others'. She also complain about me, everything is pretty toxic.
She's most likely the reason for your subhumanity, you should tell her this
Tho i have one true friend.
That's good bro :feelsokman:

Mogs me at having a friend

Nothing really besides to reproduce and die other than that, it’s pointless their you go.
To be fair it’s all subjective meaning it’s probably pointless

By that logic I should be a schizo too

She's most likely the reason for your subhumanity, you should tell her this

That's good bro :feelsokman:

Mogs me at having a friend
Dunno...once with classmate some poor thug kids wanted to steal my soccer ball and when i pushed this gopnik kid, he bring his tennager sister ( and her friends, i was 9 ) and they wanted with my mate to beg on knees( they would beat us if not )...traumatic experiences counts and also living all life in city, and my father was 38 when i was born.

And for her...i wanted to tell that she is short like my father ( but she told me that my cousins are 179 and 184, i'm 174 ) and she called me midget once and cried why god punished her for such son. And she is pretty ugly.

lso my mother calls me psychos, freaks, insults me ( she hates weird people ) and honestly my life changed since 2014 ( when i was diagnosed ), i think she can't accept that her son isn't tall, mentally healthy and is not a normal like 'others'.
Its weird how mothers give their sons subhuman genetics then complain about it as if it isn't their fault.

Dunno...once with classmate some poor thug kids wanted to steal my soccer ball and when i pushed this gopnik kid, he bring his tennager sister ( and her friends, i was 9 ) and they wanted with my mate to beg on knees( they would beat us if not )...traumatic experiences counts and also living all life in city, and my father was 38 when i was born.

And for her...i wanted to tell that she is short like my father ( but she told me that my cousins are 179 and 184, i'm 174 ) and she called me midget once and cried why god punished her for such son. And she is pretty ugly.
You're slav? A lot of slavs are schizo for some reason

@SryMyEnglish

You're slav? A lot of slavs are schizo for some reason

@SryMyEnglish
Yes...we are generally murky, cold people who complain about everything.
And what is your ethnicity ?

:lul: not really surprising

Yep
What's life in there ? For everyone, but honestly i'm pretty interested for black comunnity, is really racial tension beetwen blacks and whites really bad ? Do you had bad memories from fellow blacks and other races ?
And how schools in us look like ?
I studied myself in art school for 6 years ( middle school and high school )

My drawings

20191031 015855

20190328 174515

second is foid which really was in my type ( she also attended here )

What's life in there ?
Life in burgerland... tbh bro I don't go outside, but it's pretty boring here
For everyone, but honestly i'm pretty interested for black comunnity, is really racial tension beetwen blacks and whites really bad ? Do you had bad memories from fellow blacks and other races ?
It depends on the state I guess, i'd imagine there's more tension towards blacks in Alabama than NY for example. I only had one black friend in my life and that was when I was in elementary school, he was weird though. Pretty sure he's a faggot now

My drawings

View attachment 336319

View attachment 336324

Good shit man :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: first guy mogs me brutally :feelsrope:
Did you use a reference for the second one?

I used to drawmaxx but I haven't since like 2018. You can go to art school in middle school and high school in slavland? In burgerland people mostly do it for college but it's mostly foids. I used to want to go to art school but I gave up on that like 4 years ago ngl

Life in burgerland... tbh bro I don't go outside, but it's pretty boring here

It depends on the state I guess, i'd imagine there's more tension towards blacks in Alabama than NY for example. I only had one black friend in my life and that was when I was in elementary school, he was weird though. Pretty sure he's a faggot now

Good shit man :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: first guy mogs me brutally :feelsrope:
Did you use a reference for the second one?

I used to drawmaxx but I haven't since like 2018. You can go to art school in middle school and high school in slavland? In burgerland people mostly do it for college but it's mostly foids. I used to want to go to art school but I gave up on that like 4 years ago ngl
Yes you can
What blacks thinks about shy artistic kids ? And what's general opinion on slavs

Nah I just genuinely don't even want to go to college, art school is a waste of money too. Well in the US at least

You're asking me?
Sry i just thought that if you are black you knows this ( i mean i always had stereotype that blacks are with each other )

Sry i just thought that if you are black you knows this ( i mean i always had stereotype that blacks are with each other )
Oh lol. Bro tbh throughout my life i've only had two actual friends and both of them were white, one was ginger. After I left middle school I literally never talked to anyone. Blacks despise me, give me dirty looks, and/or make fun of me

Incels: 1, Bluepillers: 20

Rent free in their heads lmao

To have @SteveMinecratf unbanned

She's probably not for you, rejection hurts, and it's fine !
Means you able to move on quickly.
But just some advice, don't be too direct like saying "I love you" to a cashier, everything starts from below and go slow, try learn their personalities or behavior without being creepy. Maybe you can start with like, say, you're searching for a manga you forgot the name, maybe she'll help you, or ask her what's her manga recommendation.

Also, mogs me your drawing so good. I'm an art student and can't even draw shit :cryfeels:

What schizo disorder do you have ?
What's life in there ? For everyone, but honestly i'm pretty interested for black comunnity, is really racial tension beetwen blacks and whites really bad ? Do you had bad memories from fellow blacks and other races ?
And how schools in us look like ?

My drawings

View attachment 336319

View attachment 336324

good, at least you have talent that you can make money of

To live life according to how Allah (God) wants it.