Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's one pill or theory you don't agree with the blackpill

It is true.

I am already a discount white as I am Slavic and my facial features are a disaster however if I was ethnic, my facial features wouldn't be a disaster, they would be completely unredeemable. Having very brown-curry skin is such a debuff, being a nigger is 10x better than being a curry. Because race is more than just looks, it is also the social aspect of it, curries are perceived as poor and low-quality, if they were the richest nation on earth like America they would be perceived way differently. Yet niggers due to slavery have been 'standardized' in the west, you can tell which nigger is from the West and which from Africa now days, one gets the 'West' halo the other does not despite their features being similar.
Yep. Race/ ethnicity is huge for many reasons. Takes some humbleness as a white incel to admit this
Look at China, when the gooks were poor before all insane pseudo-planned economy capitalism mix shit that went down there, they were looked down upon, and seen as low quality. Now they are still definitely worse quality than Korean and Japanese gooks but yet their status has risen drastically and so did their race status and quality along with it.

Though looks are still the larger end of this equation.

I will test just how useful the JBWmaxxing is in reality in the coming months in Philippines. I do not know if I can pass the looks threshold but on the other hand I have seen many other older Slavic men getting with 20-year-old-somethings Filipinas. I am pretty old at 29 but still, 29 is not as old as 35+. This is probably the last chance I can get to pull this off so I can't afford another year of coping and rotting like all the 7 previous years I tried to SEAmaxx. That won't happen anymore as that person no longer exists.
Good luck bro. Hope it works for you

I only disagree with the extreme tendency towards negativism, materialistic atheism, social darwinism and biologicalism that bp users usually share

As much as I believe that life has purpose and meaning, I can never be an empty being like many trucels who desperately want to believe that life has no meaning or purpose.

Jbw means being white raises your smv. If you're a littral abomination then it isnt gonna make the cut.
It only applies if you’re in Asia or going for Noodles, provided you’re somewhat normie tier & NT

Dickpill. That is the only thing I actually believe women don't care about that much. As long as you're around average. It's not like they'd leave a Chad with a 5 incher for an MTN with an 8-incher.

JBB for Black normies

JBB>JBW in the West especially Shitmerica
Black normies are literally dead in the west, bro. You can't get shit if you are not Tyrone, no foid will ever find you attractive.

Think deeper. JBW doesn’t mean all whites can ascend easily. Just means they have a higher SMV than a facially identical ethnic would be. And it’s real. If I was ethnic people would be suspicious of me far more, and I’d have even lower chances of ever ascending. Even if JBW doesn’t halo you, it does prevent an extra failo from bringing you down further.
I agree with this take, and it also has to do with being born with better features

Will say though, people probably won’t be more sus due to you just being ethnic due to wokeism, but ofc it depends on the type of ethnic
Exactly. This is how JBW is meant to be interpreted
I agree with this

Yeah obviously if you're like 3 inches, but if you're 5-6 it doesn't disqualify you I would say.
I don't know; it’s women we’re talking about. I wouldn't doubt what those evil cunts are capable of.